Entropia Universe Maintenance

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
18 Nov 2008

The Entropia Universe servers will be temporarily unavailable while we perform routine maintenance between:

09:00 and 09:10 UTC

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Originally Posted Here

routine maintenence or migration patch ;)

Hopefully they fix the deposit prob i got then :rolleyes:

PLS dont take away the baby spiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!

humm an update is downloading.. mini vu?

o_O

So either taking away migration... or just fixing deposit... or maybe xmas gifts ( a bit early i might say..) or... um
I donno... Im logging in now to find out :D

EDIT: No pressies :(
EDIT2: Eomon and Spider still there.

Otherwise known as a "XXXXXXX mob regen and HP increase mini-patch"...;)

We're on to you guys...:bomb:

As informative as always :xtongue:

Perhaps..

MA uses hardware servers, and routine maintenance is just what it sounds like, they swap a RAM memmory or whatnot...

just a guess... :)

18 Nov 2008

The Entropia Universe servers will be temporarily unavailable while we perform routine maintenance between:

09:00 and 09:10 UTC

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

And we got the news about it 10.00.:D

Wtf

Down for maintenance it's now 20.00pm

Hummmm

Every now and then, they need to reset the server to cash in ... euh ... remove the loot-leaks ... euh, memory leaks :D

Longtooth:) and really really big exo:)

Every now and then, they need to reset the server to cash in ... euh ... remove the loot-leaks ... euh, memory leaks :D

Ahaha :) I heard they do it to remove the hamsters from the servers and install new ones-They get tired on the big wheels in there!
Frankenberry-NBK Legion

New Items Added ;) LR66 got looted :D

Longtooth:) and really really big exo:)

La18 (s nate, ituma/spider/corn) and la5 (nw neas, eomon, psider, falx) seem to have had their spawn points adjusted - mobs seem to be far more interspersed (previously LA18 all mobs were shuffled to the eastern edge for no reason)

So you don't have to run around stupidly for eo/spiders anymore :)

The servers still down?

guess somehow i don't auto-update....

Heard a Rumour

The patch was to get rid of the Invisibug, that has been causing problems. I have not logged in but really really really hope this is the case :yay:

Invisibility bugnotFIXED

If it were to fix the invisibility bug then why don't they tell us?

Its more likely to fix a bug that was costing them ped.

La18 (s nate, ituma/spider/corn) and la5 (nw neas, eomon, psider, falx) seem to have had their spawn points adjusted - mobs seem to be far more interspersed (previously LA18 all mobs were shuffled to the eastern edge for no reason)

With the server restart today, *all* DNA was wiped from LA 5 and LA 18. Including the Falx that was on LA5 before the event.

I put my vote on Xmas trees

Update...migration patch...
probable something new ...

I hope so :yay:

I was in the process of killing (couldnt scroll back to re-check) when i saw somebody globalling on Longtooth... :confused:

EDIT: nevermind :p

Baby spider are goooone noooooo :(

Back