Entropia Universe Maintenance

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Entropia Universe Maintenance
25 Nov 2008

The Entropia Universe servers will be temporarily unavailable while we perform routine maintenance between:

09:00 and 09:10 UTC

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Originally Posted Here

Reactions: n1x
Bertha is back :silly2:

would love too actually know what they do on these routine maintenance.

prepping severs for cry engine 2 would have been more exciting

Weekly loot nerf :scratch2:

I'm guaranteed to lose on my mining run as soon as I log in after "routine maintenance"...

its tuesday yet again... oh btw back in game already :laugh:

Weekly loot nerf :scratch2:

I'm guaranteed to lose on my mining run as soon as I log in after "routine maintenance"...

regretably I have to agree with ya.... every time. yet I still do it :scratch2:
GL on your run :)

*Mainly* balancing related changes & a general reset to make sure things are running at peak performance. (resource fragmentations that may occur during continued operational periods)

As far as balancing goes, changes to rulesets & data points which can not take effect until a restart has been initiated.

Post 78
How many in game data points are you able to balance?
Submitted by Gazza

There are millions if you mean when items and rules are created. **A lot fewer when the systems, items and Entropia are running**. The goal is to sit beside the universe watching the nature of Entropia take its course.

C'mon, at least they said it is going to be off for 10min. I see some improvement :D

A notice for 10 minutes .. awesome. :D

Good Bertha. :better:

Bertha come to tata :yay:

Something New :guide:

A friend of mine who works in the pub next to MA HQ said that he heard from the guy selling newspapers to the guy who brings cofee to the MA maintanance guys that most probably they're installing a revolutionary invisibug V. 2.002 beta. It all fits in with CE2, new planets and new mobs. You never get to see them either, so apparently the invisibug's already working.

prepping severs for cry engine 2 would have been more exciting

I agree, but lol, they will have to throw the old servers in a dumpster and get new ones for CE2 :D

Back