Entropia Universe VS Crypto Games

most interresing fact this both video come out after i comment about entropia did first in pay2earn etc yada yada in /mmorpg reddit discord to others peers , 2 day ago and since its big discord with over 10k player online he belive probably can make some video(aka revenue) since mmorpg kind is slow and dying

but yea i not believe 3 third wave is coming... why? if you notice both original video by kiratv and react by asmongold come with negative review
Kira is something rigth about if you are bottom you going get eat aka bankrupty however in other hands he forget add some deep analyse he did somekind surface jornalism bullshit , special if you consider about whole sweat gathering section... , both its not bad youtuber/streamer i followed both but in this case ....

And he probably want this kind engagment in comments after all youtube algoritims gods and money

Last edited:
Generally uninformed take that led to a generally uninformed dismissive reaction video. Unfortunate but that is how it is and how a lot of react videos are.

But they're not wrong about it being "unfun" and "unengaging". It's 15 years behind its time for having been way ahead of its time as a concept.

Back