Entropiaclix

buzzr

Young
Hello, in the beginning of this summer i started up entropiaclix. Its a basic payed to click site for entropia universe. We have now over 150 active members and its a nice place for shop owners, event arrangers and other with economic interest in EU, to advertise their business..

Its fairly cheap as i have ide of a non profit site.. (just need to cover the hosting and payout to members)

1000 hits = 3.5 $ / 35peds
2000 hits = 7$ / 70peds
3000 hits = 10.5$ / 100peds
5000 hits = 17$ / 170peds
10000 hits = 34$ / 340peds

Well, just contact me here or on site if you want to discuss anything. Hope some of you will aid me in my quest to help the non deposit guys;)

Buzz

... So pay someone to have your password, right?

well, i really hope that you never uses your entropia password at any other site on the net, and always use a pass thats not important to you when you sign up at sites like this..

the passes is encrypted but it can be decrypted if someone want to do it.. (in a hacking case egt)

Doesn't this break rule 20? :scratch2:

Good luck with your site.

oh, guess it does.. darn.. admins, feel free to del this post if its inappropriate, just posted this post cause iv started to empty my wallet with this site and need other people joining in as well to keep it alive..

Back