FYI: Entropian UFO

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
Hi,

I don't know where the lights come from, UFO parteeee !!!

Tryin to calculate the position, I either suck at geometry or the flying saucer breaks the laws of physics.

Fear the sexual experiments, damn pervert aliens :eyecrazy:

It's the sun coming over the horizon

It's the misty fog over there. This game has particle effect draw distance issues or something. It does that at multiple areas.

Tryin to calculate the position, I either suck at geometry or the flying saucer breaks the laws of physics.
Maybe the UFO was observing & following you :D. I've seen it before too, its just an effect at a great distance maybe "particles". By the way, did you happen to notice you only saw that glow at a certain angle? Seems strange to me, another dimension perphaps? :D j/k Angel, your not crazy, yet.

Your ass in the foreground, someone else's ath in the background?

Your ass in the foreground, someone else's ath in the background?

A-ha! Those are ATH swirlies left in the time-continuum-vortex looking for another unsuspected player, lurking in the distance only visible for the trained eye. Trying to chase the glow is no good, if you approach the light with the intention to see it closer it dissappears for good and you lost your chances.

:rolleyes:

It must be the new District 9... :eek:

It's the misty fog over there. This game has particle effect draw distance issues or something. It does that at multiple areas.
It also makes artifacts on a lot of other things too. Can't tell you how many times walls have gone invisible on me in places.

There is one particularly weird graphics glitch I've seen a few times that makes avatars look like they are wearing really cool gold necklaces. Next time I see it, I'll try to do a screenie because that is something I'd love for MA to put in to the real game as an item. I've seen it the most on avatars wearing Urban Shirts. It looks like a cool little bling type accessory. The gold necklace shows up for about 20 seconds before the render engine figures out that it's doing something wrong and makes it disappear.

Back