FYI: Entropia's Support..

fo0d

Old Alpha
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Freddy fo0d Kreuger
.. Is an underrated and an excellent tool available for all the users involved with this game.

I have just glanced at the very numerous support cases I have submitted to support's attention and am surprised at the number of times they have come back with positive feed back and interesting information.

With Hanne's presence to cover for FPC's community and support to think of all other MA related issues I am certain sooner or later we'll be more and more satisfied with the outcomes of this game.

We have all had our share of negative issues with the game, Land Areas, CND and the new planet. I for one have hated MA's product in several occasions but no matter what happened we also end up sticking to the several GBs of game installed on our hard drives.

I think that a big part of the reason for which people have not ran away from this place is because there's always an available team of people willing to hear you out. No matter what you have to bitch about. :laugh:

Just thought I'd share.

:)

Lucky you :)

My experience has largely been that support are obstructive, badly-informed, and very slow.

I find if you keep badgering them enough you can get a decent response or solution to most things, eventually, but they make it very hard work.

Support is good, mostly. I have always gotten quick and helpful answers :)

Back