News: Eomon Migration Storyline Comic - Prologue

I am sad that Eloise was killed!
She was kinda hot, I will wait for her at revive!

Funny, but it does point out a continuity problem with the comic: we come from a future where death is temporary and of minimal impact. The characters in the comic don't have this mindset, which is odd.

I do like the storyboarding though.

PS I hate the muluk mobs. Ugh for giant shared loot ones in migration.

lol..'those fools die all the time ":p

Blood samples will likely be like combibo pheromone samples - points in a mission chain.

If only I enjoyed playing the game as much as reading the comic!!! :tongue2:

If you are one Calypso illegally, for some reason, and not connected to the revive terminal system you will die for real. Maybe that's why they hired a gun.

Funny, but it does point out a continuity problem with the comic: we come from a future where death is temporary and of minimal impact. The characters in the comic don't have this mindset, which is odd.

I do like the storyboarding though.

PS I hate the muluk mobs. Ugh for giant shared loot ones in migration.

If you are one Calypso illegally, for some reason, and not connected to the revive terminal system you will die for real. Maybe that's why they hired a gun.

Except Chances et al still get revived, and they are definitely acting outside of imperial and calypso law. It seems pretty clear that revival is seen as a human right in our corner of future history.

Back