Eomon?

Grower

Prowler
Society
The Ministry
grower
i think this is the time of year for them to arrive at least last year they arrived about this time along with the proterons and mulmun elites

so is there anything released yet on when the migration will take place?

Migration is usually later in the year, after WoF is over. Say about June/July.

2007: July
2008: November
2009: April (but then I think Hurrikane asked for different spawns that year so might have been related ... or come to think of it, maybe they were just getting it out of the way before VU10 happened?)
2010: July

Last edited:

2009: April (but then I think Hurrikane asked for different spawns that year so might have been related ... or come to think of it, maybe they were just getting it out of the way before VU10 happened?)

For some reason the annual migration happens twice a year :)

Recently iirc there has been one in the summer and one at the beginning of the year, so I'm expecting them to show up soon.

Maybe the Calypsian year is just shorter than an Earth year? :)

in 2010 there was spawn at the end of january when they first introduced the proteron in the renewed cyclops area

i remember the proteron being mixed with mulmun elites and eomons.

and the summer spawn was because of the iron challenge that was added for longtooth and eomon i dont recall a summer spawn in 2009.

Recently iirc there has been one in the summer and one at the beginning of the year, so I'm expecting them to show up soon.

Maybe the Calypsian year is just shorter than an Earth year? :)

There is no logic in MA logic (this used to be their planet before anyone says FPC or SEE lol)

We need Mulmun Elite... NOW!

Back