Ericksons invade EU............

xWandererx

Stalker
Society
Natural Born Killers
Jason Wanderer Longbow
Intresting & 1 of 4 spotted - another in jag (L) ...............

Not the Sven Goran type then.

Obviously the famous avatar thread got me arriving at wrong conclusions then. :laugh:

Maybe testing the VOIP system? MA partnered with them for the embedded voice chat.

The other 2 Ericssons.

They ran around a bit, and played with the emotes and dances. In the whole time they were there I only got one word out of them. Ericsson 3 PM'd me to say "Genius ;-)" I then asked him why they were here, to which I got no reply.

Needless to say it isn't often you see someone with 1 in every attribute dressed in Chronicle armor.

Not the Sven Goran type then.

Obviously the famous avatar thread got me arriving at wrong conclusions then. :laugh:

i thought the same. looking to manage a new footie team :ahh:

The other 2 Ericssons.

They ran around a bit, and played with the emotes and dances. In the whole time they were there I only got one word out of them. Ericsson 3 PM'd me to say "Genius ;-)" I then asked him why they were here, to which I got no reply.

Needless to say it isn't often you see someone with 1 in every attribute dressed in Chronicle armor.
Rofl at Lars there.

Maybe they're trying to figure out why the voice chat in game sucks so much.

Maybe they're trying to figure out why the voice chat in game sucks so much.

Why pay for ingame chat when you can get Teamspeak for free?

Even when its free, many people simply dont want to use voice chat features.

Probably the same reason some pay for Norton or McAfee when AVG and avast! offer better options for free: they don't know any better.

I'd pay for the ingame voice chat if it actually worked properly

since it's Ericsson and there's professional environment around the voice chat including the monitoring options... I stick to voice chats outside of game (and no not skype as they have their mandatory backdoors installed as well)

I really wonder if there are people seriously using the ingame voice chat.

/Slupor

The other 2 Ericssons.

ROFL at Lars

omg so funny! :laugh:

Back