Error downloading the game

Biasoli

Young
When i try to continue downloading the game (because i already download a part, but i abort it), it displays me this error:

[Deleted]

Any idea of the problem?

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did have an issue downloading too. I can't see your screenie, however what happened to me was there seemed to be an issue downloading and writing entropia.exe. I was running the vista OS. Which has a lot of security issues.

So I disabled the security, uninstalled the old version, and cleaned up the residue and then downloaded the full version again :-(. Long time - pain in the butt, however it did work.

Thank you. I put the link to the image.

Now i am donwloading it without the downloader of the page.
In exchange, i am ussing DAP, but it stills download at 10 kb!!!
Dap's time remaining indicator says 48 hours. Two days downloading the game!!!
How can it be so slowly? Even with a download accelerator.

Ok, i will have to wait...

Bialosi,

Welcome to the forum (and hopefully soon to EU!).

I've moved your post to the Technical section of the forum, hopefully you'll get more responses from those knowledgable about such matters there.

Also, for security reasons, we don't allow images to be hosted externally. You're welcome to upload an image to our gallery and post it in order to help describe the problem you are encountering.

I hope you get into EU soon - have fun when you do, and don't forget to check out all the various guides and advice related to the game that can be found around the forum!

I did have an issue downloading too. I can't see your screenie, however what happened to me was there seemed to be an issue downloading and writing entropia.exe. I was running the vista OS. Which has a lot of security issues.

So I disabled the security, uninstalled the old version, and cleaned up the residue and then downloaded the full version again :-(. Long time - pain in the butt, however it did work.

You have to give the entropia.exe run as administrator rights. I discovered this by trial and error, but since have seen instructions to do the same thing on the entropia universe support site.

edit: Even if you are logged on as administrator it does not work unless you give this exe the run as administrator authority.

I still have a problem, if i need to turn off the computer, the download stops and i have to download it all again. Even with DAP.
Does anybody knows another server to download it?
I need to let the computer on above to 2 days, and i can't do that.

Bye!

OK thank you.
But it stills donwloading lesser than 10 Kbs.
Well, i will use the client loader.

Bye!

Back