Ethnic Cleansing happening in EU!!!!

LeWolf86

Stalker
Society
Tax Collectors
Garrett MrEarth Clark
Its come to my recent attention that many people are going out and ethnic cleasing the habitats on Calypso and Amethera.

Now some are proclaiming rights to do such things as their ancestors have done... but many others are hiding behind these claims to go out and sport hunt them...

Many people are also not even using the animals body in any way shape or form... they pull their bullets out and move onto the next... or they cut open their bellies to take odd loot that is dropped....

Its also been reported that due to the ethnic cleaning many creatures are running to the oceans to escape... only to sink and die...

Please can we stop teh madness, these creatures have rights...

Also the abuse and mistreatment of the Umbranoids is uncalled for... they are different yes... and they are agressive... but to go out and slaughter them like Tusken Raiders in Star Wars Episode 2 is just horribly wrong....

Think of all the orphans created from the slaughter of the Umbranoids and the Feffoids... Just because their different doesn't mean we should treat them the way we do....

Oh the hilarity if this thread is on the epic win scale.

Seriously, I needed a laugh that hard, TY! :rofl:

wow another thread on this subject??

seriously? what part of the forum rules do people not get?

I figured it getting locked during 711s time of locking the other pointless threads :D... merely my attempt and failure at making light of the "offensive joke" and the poll and threads following it....

Ethnic cleansing is not the word you wanted to use...

Try, Out of control culling, its not soo......racially tied..

Ethnic cleansing is not the word you wanted to use...

Try, Out of control culling, its not soo......racially tied..

Oooh, is that like when the Atrox drop vigi SGA, ARR8K SGA and DOA SGA, and everyone strains the respawn server because we're killing them so fast? :yay:

*sigh* LeWolf.

If you think killing mobs is wrong, STOP playing this game !

it may be similar to a genocide of creatures.

BUT GROW UP !!! This is a fukin Video Game

:cowboy: -Danix

I read this as a joke... right? :laugh:

I have witnesed ethnic cleansing and obvious you dont have the slightest clue what kind of horror that is to people.
Otherwise you would not have used started this topic.

Next time think hard before you start posts like this.
And dont drag traumatic things like this into a games forum.

Next up...

Next up... ethnically cleansing out the Avatar System by PKing every avatar that creates a thread on this topic ;) :) :)

After the 1st real robot attacks with nuclear weapons, some humans didnt make it into the bunkers in time... they mutated...beeing called "Umbranoids".

They were humans like you and me.

But story died long ago so it doesnt matter anymore.

Remember kids!

scissorpaper.jpg

this has been a Moogle PSA

After the 1st real robot attacks with nuclear weapons, some humans didnt make it into the bunkers in time... they mutated...beeing called "Umbranoids".

They were humans like you and me.

But story died long ago so it doesnt matter anymore.

You're so wrong :mad: They became Ghouls ! And some got FEV and became Super Mutants :mad:

Wait, wrong video game ;) I guess you're right

I read this as a joke... right? :laugh:

Yes... to some.... guess not for some though also :'(

I have witnesed ethnic cleansing and obvious you dont have the slightest clue what kind of horror that is to people.
Otherwise you would not have used started this topic.

Next time think hard before you start posts like this.
And dont drag traumatic things like this into a games forum.

My apologize if you took offense..... This was in no way directed to dig up the past... simply poking fun at a couple of threads that started when I made this....

Back