eunalysis VS entropia traker

Dr.D.C.

Elite
Society
Glory Hound Irregulars
I already sent this suggestion to eunalysis and entropia traker owners:

can you guys set up your website in order it can recorder the NEW ITEM DISCOVERED too?

it can be really useful to know them and to record when they are introduced in the game.

IMO

now i m curious about: who will be the first to introduce this kind of option??:cool:

good idea to keep up with the new discoveries..although most of the new important discoveries are recorded in the ATH list...can`t imagine how hard would be to introduce a feature like that...but i know would be helpfull

don´t care... Eu tracker misses alot of globals for me so im ot using it anymore...

// Syli

don´t care... Eu tracker misses alot of globals for me so im ot using it anymore...

// Syli

If you want to ensure that none of your globals are missed, then help the community (and yourself) by running the global grabber client while hunting.

It's a bit unfair to complain about a free service that several members of this community have invested hundreds of hours of their own freely-given time developing, yet you won't even make the simple effort of avoiding the problem you are complaining about by running the grabber client when hunting. :scratch2:

If you want to ensure that none of your globals are missed, then help the community (and yourself) by running the global grabber client while hunting.

It's a bit unfair to complain about a free service that several members of this community have invested hundreds of hours of their own freely-given time developing, yet you won't even make the simple effort of avoiding the problem you are complaining about by running the grabber client when hunting. :scratch2:

I agree strongly.... if you run it wheil your hunting then it should never miss any of your globals.

they need more support not people putting there free service down..

Well I have never ran a grabber before and all of my globals have been recorded by EntropiaTracker.com so I don't see a problem presonally, but if you start complaining do something to change it instead of waiting untill everyone will do everything for you.

Afaik, EntropiaTracker is already recording discoveries, they are just not displayed on the site yet.
Eunalysis is not tracking discoveries since the play is to use the data to analyse the loot and discoveries are irrellivant for that purpose.

this is a constructive comment finally, i little bit rude, but i agree

Afaik, EntropiaTracker is already recording discoveries, they are just not displayed on the site yet.
Eunalysis is not tracking discoveries since the play is to use the data to analyse the loot and discoveries are irrellivant for that purpose.

thx a lot for your reply,
and it will be so bad give the users the possibility to check the new items discovered too? it will add to your software a new feature still not present in similar softwares and can contribute to make a choice between eunalysis and entropia tracker.
thx for attention

Back