FYI: Excellent Hairstylist & Body Sculptor!

The CEO

Guardian
TI City, Platinum Building, Block A, Shop #5
Society
Entropia Exchange
CEO Of Entropia
I would just like to inform everyone about Soothsayer, the stylist, who has just provided me with one of the best experiences I've had in EU thus far. He was friendly, professional and patient and offered competitive prices for his services. He was willing to log on in game at the agreed time just so that he can perform his services according to my time schedule.

Not only that, he was very patient and understanding. For those of you who likes to make detailed or minor adjustments down to the very minor specifics, Sooth would be the perfect choice to get work done. He will adjust height, body, or coloring down to the very minuscule details just so that his clients are 100% satisfied. I was not dissapointed. Even though he spent like 30 minutes just to make sure that I got the exact height and coloring that I wanted, he didn't charge extra nor did he ever complain or seem upset. I'm sure that the raw materials costed more than what he charged me as well for the procedures and the # of times he had to repeat them, but he didn't charge one cent more than what we agreed to ahead of time.

Sooth's salon and workshop has very competitive and reasonable prices and offers quality professional service to avatars of all levels. Regardless if you are a noob, he can accommodate your situation and needs accordingly. The height chart in his apartment located right behind the body sculpting machine is also quite a nice touch as it allows avatars to measure up to the exact height they wish to acquire with metrics measuring in meters for real life height estimates.

Anyways, I highly recommend anyone who hasn't tried out Sooth for his services to give him a go, and I'm sure you'll be offered the same quality and friendly services that I received. He is located in Genesis Apartment B, 20H

Last edited:
Glad you enjoyed your session and the got everything perfect for you...

my apartment is Genesis Apartment B, 20 H ;)

I love how you just came from getting body sculpting at no cost from me, and advertise for somebody else :laugh:
:thumbup:
:wtg:

Back