Question: Exceptional Optical Lens stopped dropping?

Jimmy B

Indioni Jones
Society
Skillin' Villains
Oni
Have these completely stopped dropping, or are they still being looted somewhere I'm not hunting?

Since yesterday I'm still getting hyper chargers but no lens.

I had 3 drop yesterday. They were all close to the beginning of the run though, after that only chargers.

Seen 2 drop on Hydras today..but gave up (as alot did) when pvpers were shooting the players..everyone started to leave area as I DID also..UGH!.. ruined the fun and event really.

No lenses the last couple of days, but got my first charger in a very long time today :)

At the beginning of the event, I got none (either lens or charger) for like 2 days after the first day, so it could just be randomness.

At the beginning of the event, I got none (either lens or charger) for like 2 days after the first day, so it could just be randomness.

Don't think so, over the previous fortnight on a hunt I was looting about 8 lens on average, none for four hunts now. HyperChargers still dropping, maybe a bit less than before though but harder to say for sure.

Interesting a few lens have dropped from Hydra though.

I got around 2 lenses yesterday (or one yesterday and 1 the other day) from Droka I believe.

Yesterday, I got 4 lenses hunting an area with both Warriors and Drones...not sure which dropped them. However, it was the wee hours of the morning where I live, so 2012-05-05 around maybe 0700 to 0900 EU time.

Last edited:
None again for me last night, only one charger.

Hunted bots all day yesterday (Big bulk and SEG) and looted none.
Good thing i kept all my lenses in storage ;)

Good thing i kept all my lenses in storage ;)

I need more!

I've actually been trading some of my lens for chargers, to keep my ratios in balance. That's not looking like such a good decision now though.

Yup, got my comp set up and came back to evis and...

no more exceptional whatzits to be found.

Guess robot event is over for me.

Guess robot event is over for me.

I'm hoping they're trying to ensure roughly the right balance of lens and chargers are in-game so that there's not masses of one left after the event. In which case there's hope they'll start dropping again. Still hoping for one of the rare parts of course, but I have no idea whether the mobs I'm hunting have any chance to drop them at all, so it'd be nice to have the Eon L set to work towards too.

Shot nearly 100 Troopers for a mission last night. Got 1 charger and 0 lenses, but they always have sucked loot-wise. So far, I have 4 or 5 times as many lenses as chargers

...and not a single contraction unit. :laugh:

No any exceptiona optical lens in about 1300 wariors and 300 evis in last 2 days

Did 1600 ped on warriors and drones this week. No lenses and only 3 chargers :(.

I looted a lens yesterday from a Warrior.

i looted around 20 lenses in the last two days, jimmy, from the same robots that were crapping them out earlier in the event, the same robots that weren't looting them at all for about a week. for me at least hyper chargers have now stopped and a slow stream of lenses is back across all robots.

I agree. I snagged a few more of each the past couple of days, but not at the rate that I had a week or two ago. I am now in a Lens wave, too. Same bots were giving Chargers 2 days ago. Guess it's dynamic.

Yes, I looted some lens this afternoon too.

Back