FYI: Experienced Entropia player searching diciple (!)

xInFernaLx

Prowler
Society
Ex Cons
The Legendary Xin
Hello there all you new ones, and welcome to Entropia :)

My ingame name is The Legendary Xin.
I've been playing since February 2004, which soon makes my avatar 5 years old! :eek:

I've tried every profession there is to try out in Entropia. I've been hunting, mining, crafting, tailoring, texturising, colored, trading, sweating.. And yeah, you name it, I've always been curious, and I know quite a bit about whatever you as a diciple might want to know more about. :)

My main profession is hunting, I'm not the best skilled player around, but I'm at lvl 26 both laser sniper (hit) and laser pistoleer (dmg), screenshots of all skills can be provided if the diciple is interested in knowing anything about my skills.

I'm colonel of the well known society Jurai Blood Cadets. I've made a lot of friends there and if you want to ask other Entropians about me, that's were I would reccomend you to look for more info. I've also been member of other societies, some of them is:
N.B.K Legion
Supremacy Reign Cadets
as the most well known to the community. (Both great socs by the way ;) )

I spend a lot of time helping newbies out at swamp camp, I'm using some times healing newbs in the field when they are sweating. (Yes, that means I take my fap out to where the mobs are, kill dry mobs and heal people out there, not just standing at the revieve)

As a mentor I think and hope that I can provide a lot of usefull information, tips, tricks and hints for you as a newcommer to Entropia.
I've promised myself that any diciple of mine will at least have all the Endoria TP's before graduation (with my help of course), and hopefully all Amethera TP's as well.
I will bring my diciple out on team hunts if that's wanted. I will protect them in difficult areas if they want to try mining there.
I will be helpful in healing them while sweating, or join them in swunt runs.

I've used a lot of time here at EF during my 4,5 years of Entropia gaming. I read a lot, and I'm active in discussions regarding Entropia, so I think I've got way more than enough information for you as a newcommer to help you out with whatever you might need.

I live in Norway, so I live in GMT+1 timezone, and my speaking and writing languages are Norwegian, Swedish and English.

My wish is to have a diciple that has the possibility to at least deposit 10, 20 or maybe 30$'s.. Not right away, but at least in a 6months period, as some few peds will help you greatly in the start, but before thinking about depositing I will strongly reccomend all and everyone to learn a bit about the game first.

I will also strongly reccomend to buy a Gold Card! :wise:

If you read this long, you are probably interested in getting a mentor concentrated on his work, so I want all of you interested to post some info about yourself so we can discuss this closer :)

I want everyone to feel free to ask me anything they might want to know, and good luck to all you newcommers.

Kindest regards,
The Legendary Xin.

bumping this thread, since it was late night in the timezone I'm looking for diciples :)

Bump :) no interrested players yet :) I'm still available for mentoring :)

Bump again :)
As people might notice, I'm usually online quite late nights :)

bump, still seems like no diciples has made any interest :) Diciple spot still available ;)

my suggestion would be to go to noob area and look for em there... alot of the brand new players dont even know that this exists and/or how much its used (i know i shrugged it off)

Back