Experienced player looking for active society

Kaiser

Elite
Society
-=The Rebellion=-
Kaiser Kaiser Soze
I'm back :). The really old players may remember me. I have been playing off and on since 2005. I took a multi year break due to "life". I'd like to find an active hunting society with mid level players. I spend most of my time on CP right now grinding out the 5k Aurli mission. I've gotten through about 850 Aurli in the last 4 days. As you will see below, I have no problem buying decent equipment.

I have 170HP. Roughly 175k total skills, primarily hunting and mining. I am about to hit prof lvl 60 on laeser pistoleer. My primary equipment is as follows:

Armor: Angel, Salamander
Weapon: EP-41 Adjusted T6 w/ enhancers and UL HL 12 T10 w/ Enhancers (picking that up tonight hopefully)
Amp: E-15 temporarily until I find what I want
Fap: Hedoc Mayhem, Adjusted T5 w/ enhancers
Rings: Ares Mod, Athenic Aug

I work from a home office at different times of day. I am usually on in the evening and midday for a while. I would love to find a chatty society. I love to participate in team hunts an society events but that's not a deal breaker. I mostly like to just have a society to chat, share ideas, and make friends with.

Oh if it matters, I am located in the central US.

It's good to be back and I am really looking forward to getting back into the game fully.

Back