Explosiv3(level5) question

virre82

Provider
Society
Black Angels HQ
Mikael nobbe norberg
Have made around 100k klick on the explosive2 (level3) bp trying to find explosiv3 (level5) bp. no succes
i have loot some explosive1 and 2. can anyone confirm a drop on explosiv3 (level5) drop from explosive2 bp?
or do i wast my time.
Tankxfull for help
/nobbe

Well its nice to know that the lower level ones can drop from this print too, ive done just under 50k clicks now and not any explosive prints. I have a feeling that they are just uber uber rare literally one in over 100,000 to try and balance them somewhat. But it would be very interesting to see what prints people were clicking when the higher level explosives prints dropped in the first instance.

If looking for a lvl 5 print shouldn't we be grinding a lvl 5 or above print. I thought prints droped up to 2 lvl above or below the print you are using.

If looking for a lvl 5 print shouldn't we be grinding a lvl 5 or above print. I thought prints droped up to 2 lvl above or below the print you are using.

No i dont think so. My many years have show me. If you klick on a level3 print you are abel to loot BP´s level 1-6. 3levels under and 3 levels over. can anyone els confirm this? or have times change?

No i dont think so. My many years have show me. If you klick on a level3 print you are abel to loot BP´s level 1-6. 3levels under and 3 levels over. can anyone els confirm this? or have times change?

Still the case, i looted an explosive III from explosive II, just the one mind right at the beginning. But from the looks of it, they are probably ultra rare now

Rgds

Ace

Still the case, i looted an explosive III from explosive II, just the one mind right at the beginning. But from the looks of it, they are probably ultra rare now

Rgds

Ace

Thank you for a confirm, yes looks like they are verry rare now i hope it change.

Although, from my experience, you can get + or - 3 levels BP from the BP you are clicking, most commonly you get the same level blueprint or just 1 below or above. So clicking level 5 blueprints probably would be better.

Also, clicking explosive blueprint does not mean you are more likely to get another or different explosive blueprint. I believe it is completely random, though I do think some blue prints are more likely to drop certain blueprints.

Have made around 100k klick on the explosive2 (level3) bp trying to find explosiv3 (level5) bp. no succes
i have loot some explosive1 and 2. can anyone confirm a drop on explosiv3 (level5) drop from explosive2 bp?
or do i wast my time.
Tankxfull for help
/nobbe

Trying to loot a lvl3 explosives bp too with my lvl2 explosive bp but the droprate is extremely low it seems, i did however loot a lvl1 explosives bp from simple I conductors, maybe II or III conductors might yield better results, just a guess though.

or do i wast my time.
Tankxfull for help
/nobbe

Looted today explosive3 from explosive2 so its a 100%confirmd. took me only about 130k klicks

Socm8 looted a III by clicking standard core

Socm8 looted a III by clicking standard core

Good and strange to know, something as simple as a standard core can produce a lvl III explosive bp, how many clicks did it take?

Back