Discovery: Explosive Projectile BP UL

If guy is hunter, he want to hunt, but not to run around looking for crafters and begging to sell ammo. Top hunters spend 150-250k ped ammo every month. How you imagin buying that from crafter for tt? Not just hard to get that amounts, but that would take lot of time too.

P.S. It is same like nanocubes from tt - easy for explosive bp crafters, they can buy as much as they want to at any time. If you make it drop from mobs, even if big ammounts, so no MU - it will be much harder for crafters.

Uhmm... Explosive Projectiles on auction... Less than 101%
There seems to be more ingame now then before and at a lower MU.... Thanks to the people who are crafting them. It seems much easier to get them now. Low (crafting) level players (who also sweat) will (start)crafting now = more player activity.
Hunters dont have to beg for Explosive Projectiles from other crafters.. they can buy it directly from Auction.

Last edited:
If guy is hunter, he want to hunt, but not to run around looking for crafters and begging to sell ammo. Top hunters spend 150-250k ped ammo every month. How you imagin buying that from crafter for tt? Not just hard to get that amounts, but that would take lot of time too.

P.S. It is same like nanocubes from tt - easy for explosive bp crafters, they can buy as much as they want to at any time. If you make it drop from mobs, even if big ammounts, so no MU - it will be much harder for crafters.

Buying on auction taking exactly same time like buying in TT - just checked that.

Why you assume that hunters have to run after crafters to get some ? It's simply noty true.

I was doing Iron Ripersnapers exclusively with explosives bought from auction, never had any problems with geting stack i was needing. With BP like this nanocubes ones and big amount of such BP whole ammo supply can be moved to crafters and prices will be around TT ( 100% ) sometimes even lower.

Buying on auction taking exactly same time like buying in TT - just checked that.

Why you assume that hunters have to run after crafters to get some ? It's simply noty true.

I was doing Iron Ripersnapers exclusively with explosives bought from auction, never had any problems with geting stack i was needing. With BP like this nanocubes ones and big amount of such BP whole ammo supply can be moved to crafters and prices will be around TT ( 100% ) sometimes even lower.

Shoti dont hate me!

The real point of it is, you can get ammo for all weapons but rocket's in the TT. AH you will always need to pay MU...

And like it was said for us UL rocket owners and L for that matter, we would love to just be able to go to a TT on any planet and grab ammo for the launcher just like any other weapon you can.

And if I want it for TT price I would have to take the time to ask around, then go find and make a trade, and if wanting to go to a planet without alot of AH activity I would have to freeze alot of peds in explosive ammo to make sure I didnt run out.

Plus the one that gets me the most, Sharp gives you chance to get a little more out of ammo with the 100:101 ratio, why are explosive guns left out of this advatange?

Its not like theres ALOT of ppl who skill rockets and this would have made profit for crafters, not sure what MA was thinking, if it was someone tons of ppl use maybe there would have been a point to doing this.

Shoti dont hate me!

The real point of it is, you can get ammo for all weapons but rocket's in the TT. AH you will always need to pay MU...

And like it was said for us UL rocket owners and L for that matter, we would love to just be able to go to a TT on any planet and grab ammo for the launcher just like any other weapon you can.

And if I want it for TT price I would have to take the time to ask around, then go find and make a trade, and if wanting to go to a planet without alot of AH activity I would have to freeze alot of peds in explosive ammo to make sure I didnt run out.

Plus the one that gets me the most, Sharp gives you chance to get a little more out of ammo with the 100:101 ratio, why are explosive guns left out of this advatange?

Its not like theres ALOT of ppl who skill rockets and this would have made profit for crafters, not sure what MA was thinking, if it was someone tons of ppl use maybe there would have been a point to doing this.

Thats the point.

At auction 1.6k tt sold a day and 8.5k sold a week. There are some grinders like who can burn 8.5k explosive a day. MU on that amount is 102.8%. If you pay that for ammo - you doomed.

Shoti dont hate me!

Thats the point.

At auction 1.6k tt sold a day and 8.5k sold a week. There are some grinders like who can burn 8.5k explosive a day. MU on that amount is 102.8%. If you pay that for ammo - you doomed.

No reason to hate you...we discussing right ? :)

Sems you both mixing new things into this...especialy price. Sounds like price ( MU exactly ) is your major worry in this case.

I can easily imagine residue price at few % MU over 100 in blossoming economy full of players when explosives are sold for 100 % or even lower at auction. That would need few changes ofcourse but is not impossible technically as we see now. Few months ago crafted ammo sounds impossible.

Just proces of buing ammo via TT and via auction is technically very similar. Is not like that buying ammo on AH is so much complicated, so many clicks and search in it etc that it will forbid you or make late your hunting run.

Price is whole diferent matter here , but agree it need to be 100% or close to it in +-1%. It is doable even now.
Auction can have even future category to alow seling ammo without fee or MA can finally add decimals while counting fee to not MU crazy on small stacks...but it's all technical.

In any case i don;t see danger of stoping hunters somehow ( price, time) if it will be auction

MA do some things that noone can explain... I think all ammo should be in trade terminal, otherway people who bought or looted rockets are fucked...

Even crfters will sell ammo for tt - that make lot of discomfort for hunters (and crafters)

BP can be in game - good for gamblers, but ammo MUST be in tt...

Agree.

I lived that for years as big mind essence user.
Each blody day was extreme frustratiion and big stress to find enought mind esence to cover daily needs.
And midforce users were buying at pricces wich started with more than 400% o first years to end down to average 240% last year before change.
Mindforce profession almost died for price and unaviability of mind esence.

Well MA solved first half of problem by introducing Synthetic Mind Essence in Trade Terminal.
Other half of problem like biger dps chips and more useability and bufs seem that MA forgot.

Anyway it seem to me that MA didnt learn anything from example above seeing what they do with Explosives.

MA do some things that noone can explain... I think all ammo should be in trade terminal, otherway people who bought or looted rockets are fucked...

Even crfters will sell ammo for tt - that make lot of discomfort for hunters (and crafters)

BP can be in game - good for gamblers, but ammo MUST be in tt...

How can ppl who bought rocket be fucked when they knew ammo was not in tt when they bought it?

Reactions: SHY
How can ppl who bought rocket be fucked when they knew ammo was not in tt when they bought it?

There weren't even unl rocket launchers when I skilled it...

There weren't even unl rocket launchers when I skilled it...

but you were also aware of the fact your ammo didnt come from the tt, yet you kept skilling it.

And thats fine, but dont assume the game will change according to your own needs, instead adapt to how the game looks.

but you were also aware of the fact your ammo didnt come from the tt, yet you kept skilling it.

And thats fine, but dont assume the game will change according to your own needs, instead adapt to how the game looks.

I'm not one of the ones lobbying for explosive ammo in the tt.

ATH dropped on Explosive Projectiles...
I suggest to make a deal with that player :)

ATH dropped on Explosive Projectiles...
I suggest to make a deal with that player :)

Deal on what? Im sure it was lot of residue or stones, but not ammo.

At each success you get around 20 ped of explosives, the rest is metal residue... did that this morning and lost several K peds on that crappy IV BP

Back