Fallen Angel

olivia888

Guardian
Society
Time Travelers
Olivia Liv Forever
Not long ago, there came an angel came down from the clouds to a strange yet intriguing planet - its people called their Planet Calypso.

Having fallen from heavens above, she became distressed after having had her wings clipped, and feeling defiant, she plummeted in a ‘standing-tall’ position with her head held high - ready to make a perfect landing!

She vowed to make a better life for herself on this lush land, and she hoped to find those who could accept her, love her… and perhaps even understand her tortured soul…

The fallen angel roamed the land, killing beasts that attacked her. Her wings were beginning to look darker without the bright heavenly glow to illuminate them.

Trying to find one whom she could relate to proved to be a much less simple task than she originally imagined. The months were passing by and her sadness and loneliness became unbearable.

Then one day she encountered the most handsome man she had ever laid eyes on!
He introduced himself as Carlito Brigante, but asked her to please call him Carl.
She stretched her wings and they fluttered excitement!

She recounted her story and her fall from grace up above in heaven. Carl assured her that she landed in the right place and that he would alwaqys be there for her.

"My beautiful angel! You are now official among those who will lovbe you for who you are!”

The Angel felt right at home and her love for Carl blossomed even more.

“I cannot keep calling you Angel – you are among humans now and deserve a new name” said Carl.

The angel replied that she no longer wanted to use her angelic name, given to her by the He who banished her…

“I am still an angel, and I cannot die; you may call me Liv Forever - Olivia Liv Forever! I will help protect this society and sing its praises! You all welcomed me when I was feeling so low down.”

Liv sang with the voice of an angel, and after Carl pledged his undying love for Olivia, they ran off into the horizon. Liv Forever lived forever - happily with her equally disturbed true love!

The End

Last edited:
Very beautiful and well made kiddo, nice one. :)

Back