Fap Amps would you use them?

Fap amps would you use them?

• Total voters
not going to happen we might get something to modify the skill req tho

oh and nothing new coming today its just routine maint

This is one of the better ideas IMO.

Scopes on weapons...they don't increase dmg or fire rate, just the skill mod making them more effective at the cost of extra decay. Why not same for FAPs but instead of skills (hard to miss with a FAP really), make slightly more heals per minute available from using them?

Who has never get into a spot where they just manage to die due to being mobbed or meeting something a little too nasty....all for a few HP ...and the mob survives by only a small HP too? These days with mobs recovering like Lazarus on speed a little help for hunters in this form would be fair I think, and we would pay for it or simply not bother using them at all.

It's got to piss more people than me off having to return and start on a mob that was almost dead but is almost fully healed by the time you get back to it...all for the want of a little faster heal?

t

My vote: Hell yea !!!!!!!

Would be nice to heal more / click, that could be very good while hunting big mobs!

not going to happen we might get something to modify the skill req tho

oh and nothing new coming today its just routine maint

One can wish right ;)

I usually use a slow and economical FAP, but sometimes I need a lot of health in a hurry, then an amp would be useful - the economy is not as important then

I voted yes for a fap amp ( Did also make a post in wish list about the idea a long time ago).

I see no problems with having a amp on faps, it will only increase the performance of all amps but at a unknown cost.

Good idea! :D The only worry is-do you want ubers to be even HARDER to kill? Whack some more ampage on a mod fap ;)

Indeed, the people of calypso is sorely in need of a breakthrough in medical research.

Alas, as healing technologies go, faps are exactly as powerful and efficient as current technology permits. If FAP amps were feasible, we would have them.

Maybe medical research will find a way to overcome current limitations, but in the meantime all we can do is wait. The hope of major scientific progress is ultimately what keeps us calypsians enduring against harsh odds.

Hang in there!

This is one of the better ideas IMO.

Scopes on weapons...they don't increase dmg or fire rate, just the skill mod making them more effective at the cost of extra decay. Why not same for FAPs but instead of skills (hard to miss with a FAP really), make slightly more heals per minute available from using them?

Who has never get into a spot where they just manage to die due to being mobbed or meeting something a little too nasty....all for a few HP ...and the mob survives by only a small HP too? These days with mobs recovering like Lazarus on speed a little help for hunters in this form would be fair I think, and we would pay for it or simply not bother using them at all.

It's got to piss more people than me off having to return and start on a mob that was almost dead but is almost fully healed by the time you get back to it...all for the want of a little faster heal?

t

This is a great idea. Also Lazarus on speed is lol

Back