Fapp service

Tasoth

Old
Society
Freelancer
Przemek Tasoth08 Jerzy
Welcome

I am mercenary fapper with emitek ek2600.

Fapping rules:

1)Decay of fap will be payed after hunt.
2)5% of globals will be payed after hunt.
3)4% of hof will be payed after hunt.
4)3% of ATH will be payed after hunt.

You can count me any mobs. Intrested in? Just PM me.

Polish Time Zone here.

What are you're skills, and can someone bring his own (L) fap ??

What are you're skills, and can someone bring his own (L) fap ??

I have got only 11 paramedic lvl, using ek2600 27/per minute, doing 26-42 hp(most is 42 i noticed).Yeah if i can handle some (L) fap you can bring your own, but i think ek2600 isnt so bad.

I have got only 11 paramedic lvl, using ek2600 27/per minute, doing 26-42 hp(most is 42 i noticed).Yeah if i can handle some (L) fap you can bring your own, but i think ek2600 isnt so bad.

I personally think ek2600 is rather bad. Compare the eco to any (L) Faps out there. It's 9 pec for a 26-42 heal.
Maybe you should offer that with a SK20.
anyway gl with your service

I personally think ek2600 is rather bad. Compare the eco to any (L) Faps out there. It's 9 pec for a 26-42 heal.
Maybe you should offer that with a SK20.
anyway gl with your service

First of all both medic tool have "above average". Second is sk20 is weaker and much more slower than ek2600, so uber mobs will rather kill my customer than i heal him.

"above average" doesn'T say a thing about the costs to use.An sk 20 has a bit more than half the heal power but costs about 1/3 to use. For the speed you can take an adj. Anyhow personally i think the ek2600 is a bad fap for healing service, but it's up to your customers to decide. Just wanted to point you in the direction of lowering the costs. Howerver, as i stated before GL with your service, i prefer my socmate fapping me with the adj sk20 for decay when i should need it.

First of all both medic tool have "above average". Second is sk20 is weaker and much more slower than ek2600, so uber mobs will rather kill my customer than i heal him.

EK2600 has 4.67 heal/pec while SK20 has 9.5 heal/pec, so the above average doesn't say anything at all. On the other hand the EK2600 has almost double heal/sec compared to SK20.

If i were you i would just charge decay, or even give a discount so you can skill up a bit, since you're skills are pretty low for a service like this. After lvl 20 and up (T20/SK50 and up) is where it becomes interesting. EK2600 is really a ped eater.

EK2600 has 4.67 heal/pec while SK20 has 9.5 heal/pec, so the above average doesn't say anything at all. On the other hand the EK2600 has almost double heal/sec compared to SK20.

If i were you i would just charge decay, or even give a discount so you can skill up a bit, since you're skills are pretty low for a service like this. After lvl 20 and up (T20/SK50 and up) is where it becomes interesting. EK2600 is really a ped eater.

True i didnt check it, i think you are right but it is still twice more effective, cuz dunno why but i heal myself 42 hp of 80% uses. ;-)

When i do more skills i will be able to use rest of more powered faps. Anyway... thanks for info about it, lack of knowledge makes wrong things.

Welcome

I am mercenary fapper with emitek ek2600.

Fapping rules:

1)Decay of fap will be payed after hunt.
2)5% of globals will be payed after hunt.
3)4% of hof will be payed after hunt.
4)3% of ATH will be payed after hunt.

You can count me any mobs. Intrested in? Just PM me.

Polish Time Zone here.

Small update.

As you know i have gained some knowledge about eco of fapps. So my service is updating to:

1)primary fapp will be sk20 as more economical
2)ek2600 only if situation is critical
3)vivo t1 or t10 if we are safe

Hope it is better than first one

i am also fapper i maxed ek 2600 but it think is better u use vivo t 20 like i do ..by the way anyone need fapper :D????

Back