Discovery: Fast Aid Pack, Modified, TWEN Edition

siremi

Old Alpha
Emi Odyssey Sir
Hey everyone,

Finally had some time to sort out the images and do the fruit test.

Here's the eye candy :)

index.php

You can see the 92 heal per second, it's the highest heal per second of the modified FAPs, vs. 84 FEN, 80 Regular, 77 SGA

=== ECONOMY ===

As some people suspected it is =====> 1 PEC <==== decay

Making the Economy 184 (highest ECO mod FAP, coming close to Mod Resto that is 234 (w ME @120%))

index.php

index.php

I will do further tests to measure the skill gains in the coming weeks, but the results might be published after the TWEN event.

Cheers everyone and hope you pull a nice item!

I wonder whats the catch with recommended level 100 and you can do full heal interval being level 64.
Nice tool for sure.
Gratz.

I wonder whats the catch with recommended level 100 and you can do full heal interval being level 64.
Nice tool for sure.
Gratz.

I think it's like the other ones, it's non-sib (thus showing 100 recommended) but it maxes at a low level like level 7 or something...

I think it's like the other ones, it's non-sib (thus showing 100 recommended) but it maxes at a low level like level 7 or something...
mod2350 mod2600 is like lv 20.5 or 20.9 to be maxed.

Moral of the story, mindark dumb

HUGE GZ

Nice tool for sure.
Gratz.
I think FAP's predate the idea of the SIB range so its technically like a Jester D-1

Gratz! That's one insane fap :) I'm very curious about the skillgains.

Hi, just an update on skill gains so you have all the facts if you want to pull.

I won't post the exact numbers, but will just say the Imp Gyro and Perfected Hedoc is much better at skill gains :rolleyes:

All the best!

As I've experienced, skill gain on FAPs seem related to the decay.
For example, 50 PED decay on an Imp FAP gives me increase of Paramedic of 0.05 level only.
A regular 2600 or 2350 stays the best tool for skilling Medic. ;)

For example, 50 PED decay on an Imp FAP gives me increase of Paramedic of 0.05 level only.
Not in the case of imp gyro and some imp/mod sga/fen faps. So, no... a regular 2600 or 2350 is not the best tool to skill paramedic.

@siremi sad it's not boosted, they probably copy/pasted a regular mod fap instead of the boosted ones...

Are not the original mod fap, imp gyro and mod fap SGA exceptions from this? Having much better skill gain per decay than other "ordinary" faps?

I'll just say, the skill gain is not as "nerfed" as original mod fap and not as "boosted" as the the gyro / fen ones, considering skill / hr.

It makes sense, because it's got the most eco and heals / sec instead. Also do no confuse skill / hr vs. skill / pec, because we're comparing different Heal/Sec/Eco items. e.g. because imp gyro is 2 pec decay, for the same ped you could use this for 2 hours then measure skills gains / ped but that's a different test didn't have time for that yet.

Last edited:
Done plenty of heal jobs. I get comparable skill lines per click on my FEN adjusted FAP (1.5 pec) then I do on a 2500 deluxe (180 pec). So skill and decay are definitely not correlated. It’s in the FAP. And the FEN faps have higher skill gain than the regular editions. I’ve had both. Shame they dropped the ball with TWEN editions.

My bad, I tested a FEN Imp FAP today, and indeed far better skill gains : 0.15 level for 27 PED decay, so ~6 times more, but no precise calculation done.
(And sorry Sir Emi for the off-topic in your thread.)

Hi, just an update on skill gains so you have all the facts if you want to pull.

I won't post the exact numbers, but will just say the Imp Gyro and Perfected Hedoc is much better at skill gains :rolleyes:

All the best!

I hope you used the skill gain TT, based on the chipping optimizer, to figure this out. Skills move in waves and the higher the skills the slower it moves.

But if you know all that, or wouldn't mind giving your findings and logic for that finding that would be appreciated.

My bad, I tested a FEN Imp FAP today, and indeed far better skill gains : 0.15 level for 27 PED decay, so ~6 times more, but no precise calculation done.
(And sorry Sir Emi for the off-topic in your thread.)
No, that's not how skills work and if you used your "logic" everything would be wrong. :D

Skill numbers move differently than the actual skill tt value. Thus 1 ped of a skill will show different skill points based on where you get that skill. at lvl 0 you will get the most skill points for that same 1 ped skills, at lvl 100 you will get almost no visible effect, etc.

I hope you used the skill gain TT, based on the chipping optimizer, to figure this out. Skills move in waves and the higher the skills the slower it moves.

But if you know all that, or wouldn't mind giving your findings and logic for that finding that would be appreciated.

Yeah, I use the chipping optimizer. I take a snapshot of the relevant paramedic skills before and after the test to measure the exact tt gains.

"my paramedic level moved 0.05" doesn't make any sense to me either :rolleyes:

"my paramedic level moved 0.05" doesn't make any sense to me either :rolleyes:

Well, my plan was not to calculate a precise skill gain, but just to verify the statement that FEN versions give more skills than regular ones. :)
Explanations of my observations :
- Paramedic profession increased from 32.50 to 32.55 -> +0.05 on regular FAP decayed 50 PED.
- Paramedic profession increased from 32.65 to 32.80 -> +0.15 on FEN FAP decayed 27 PED.

Well, my plan was not to calculate a precise skill gain, but just to verify the statement that FEN versions give more skills than regular ones. :)
Explanations of my observations :
- Paramedic profession increased from 32.50 to 32.55 -> +0.05 on regular FAP decayed 50 PED.
- Paramedic profession increased from 32.65 to 32.80 -> +0.15 on FEN FAP decayed 27 PED.
I used a mod fap FEN, for the last bit, to unlock Doctor and I can say from experience, Mod FAP FEN gives more skills. I did not do exact maths on it since skills were going up about twice as fast as other FAPs I tried. :p

I would like to know skill/ped...lol and in comparison with the fen faps hehe

Back