Akbar

Stalker
Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
Faucervix
FaucervixWBG.gif

Description :

This strange creature stands tall despite its two short legs.
The full name of this semi-humanoid creature is the Faucervixenonoid,
a name based solely on its distinguishing long throat and neck.
It can walk erect but will use its arms when it has to run.

Creature Type :
Ak_Ico_Animal.jpg
Animal

Damage Type : Cut 25%, Impact 75%

Maturities

Young
Mature
Old
Provider
Guardian
Dominant
Alpha
Old Alpha
Prowler
Stalker

Loots

Vu 8.11

Korss H380 (L)

Shogun arms (F/M)
Thunderbird thighs (M)

Minor nerve blast chip

Animal eye oil
Animal hide
Animal oil residue
Basic strategic combat processor
Fine hide
Paint (yellow)
Soft hide
Wool

Last edited by a moderator:
Looted Paladin gloves(F), Paint pink and purple this weekend

I just want to tell that you can find Faucervix from Young to old near Zychion citadel, there are more to the north and maybe northwest.

Alternativly you can tp to Limanidian district and swin the river on the west, you'll find Faucervixies there too, and go south to reach Zychion Citadel.

Ahh.. I used to hunt them long ago.. on Faucx Island. I wonder If they are still there.. With chance you could find a prowler there

Anyone has a clue about the current situation on Faucx Island? (still awaiting new PC rig before I can log in and look for myself :D)

I'm not too sure about the island, apparently it is still there, but nothing confirmed yet.
BTW, the other night I was hunting them out of Zychiron Citadel. I killed a Provider and got a new loot that was not listed on entropedia, Pink-Orange Lipstick. Since the loot, I have added it there.

where i can find Faucervix higher then old

During Exploration i found some high maturities around east scylla mountains. It was in 10.1 or 10.2.

They are still too huge ! Its making me angry when these huge 3D models attack.

They still scare me every now and then, jumping out from nowhere with that nasty growl.

anyone find any high maturity spawns recently?

south of eos are up to alphas....

I've hunted a bunch of old alphas recently, and it looks like their damage is 53 - so far I have received non-critical damage in the range of 4.5 to 28.3 while wearing Kobold+2A. When I have hunted a couple dozen more, and the value is better confirmed, I will also update Entropedia. Prowlers will take much more time, due to rarity.

BTW, Nemesis Gloves (M) looted this VU with Hunter Face Guard (F) and H380 (L).

BTW, Nemesis Gloves (M) looted this VU with Hunter Face Guard (F) and H380 (L).

I have also looted H380(L), shogun arm guards (M+F), paladin gloves(F) ... and of course knight thigh(f). No nemesis, and my hunts would be more profitable if i left the faucervix above provider alone.

Last edited:
anyone knows a good spawn? around zychion seems im not getting any good loot, want to see if i can get decent loot in a different spot.

1 Lesser TP Jump west of Eos is the best spawn I have found. Mainly young-old with the ocasional larger one (upto stalker :yay:) thrown in for good measure. Relatively fast respawn rates too, so by the time you have gone through the whole area, they will be respawning again. It is the only place I hunt them.

Status
Back