"Fear Us!!!!" WoF Practice Run Globals

Not a global run....but on Hurrikane's reccomandation thought it might be a nice thing to show one of Scotland's new players strength... and the thread is called "Fear Us" after all. :)

Jimmy Chief - New recruit for Scotland this year - wiping the floor with everyone who entered the ring in the space of about a minute, including me. (Although I have to say I didn't expect him to shoot me cause of the whole Scottish thing, but hey, still made a great screenie. :)

Fear Jimmy:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Team Amethera had a little fun today ... we decided to start off with Chompers, and only one of them gave up the goods. We then switched to Hoggs and a few of those seemed to have a little more in their pockets for us. We eventually turned to Neconus for a short bit, but they weren't cooperating either, and by then, it was time for some teammates to head out to work or other things they needed to tend to. Here's the results of today's fun in the Amethera Sun and Snow! :D

Global #1 - Chomper Young - 57 ped

Global #2 - Hogglo Young - 66 ped

Global #3 - Hogglo Mature - 190 ped

Global #4 - Hogglo Young - 121 ped

Thanks for the fun ... looking forward to another run! :wtg:

Slappy shrugs in complete purpledom ... you are gonna have to try harder Purple Lady, to rattle England's finest ;)

Slappy shrugs in complete purpledom ... you are gonna have to try harder Purple Lady, to rattle England's finest ;)

Well, Your Purple Heinass ;) ... "What and EVER" ... we'll leave the rattling to those whose intention it is to rattle! :D

WoF Netherlands Practice 20-01-08

Veni, Vidi ....... well look for yourself

Hope i got them all, we shall be feared :spank:

Australia WoF 2008 practice run

A successful practice run for the Australian 2008 WoF team simulated under full match conditions. The main WoF squad met all criteria and managed to global/HOF their way through all 4 listed mobs for the first qualifer. The support team did a tremendous job fapping and running errands and even managed to score 25 bonus points on a morsusilex global.

Just an indication what the EU world can expect from Australia 2008.

58 Ped Phasm young

53 Ped Phasm young

64 Ped Phasm young

58 Ped Phasm young

80 Ped Atrax Old Alpha

121 Ped Phasm young

110 Ped Estophyl Provider

continues...

Australia WoF 2008 practice run continued...

282 Ped Phasm young HOF

168 Ped Atrax Old Alpha

3,989 Ped Foul Guardian HOF

Hmmm... Australia's run there would have earned them 181 points... very possibly 194 with the 13 extra for highest loot with that Foul HoF.... so it looks like the benchmark is set.... score 200 or try harder!

(Christ, it was 40 for a good qualifying score last year....)

Hurrikane

Oh... hmmm....

I guess Grrrrr didnt have a pic of this one :)

Last edited:
Gday All and you cloggers.

We can always lift the benchmark if you really need us to hurrikane, a pleasant lil BBQ turned out for the Aussies too:

*** AUSTRALIA DAY *** Team results (25-26/1/08) 2.50 hrs
1. Hogglo Young 90 Ped
2. Hogglo Young 137 ped
3. Hogglo Young 118 ped
4. Hogglo Young 137 ped (No#2)
5. Hogglo Young 58 ped
6. SEG 01 141 Ped
7. Chomper Young 159 Ped
8. Chomper Old 150 Ped

So before the comp officially kicks off....any other nationals want to claim asylum over here and be part of the winning formula then you better start rowing your boat right now! come on jump ship....you know you want to!

lol

So lets get this party started and let the sledging begin...oh we have probably got u beat there 2.

Enjoy

Bags

braggin? I am in!

Par the noob of Team Germany!