Dirty Dingos
Marco Killy Stur
i was looking for prices of FEN 13 chips

electric corrosive lacerating

thanks for p/c

i was looking for prices of FEN 13 chips

electric corrosive lacerating

thanks for p/c
My guess is that they will sell for around 500k. As that is the target price for everything which is uber atm and has the FEN keyword in it.

Don't forget to buy the lvl 7 FEN amp for an additional 500k.
Otherwise your chips will suck and you will never be able to make the money back.

Not a clue.. I do know that the hard part is finding them if you want one, negotiating a price is the easy part haha

In this market +70k depending tier if you can locate one when they come on the market

In the end/beginning of 2020 a chip was 30-35k, FEN amp 20k. Say 55k for the combo of a T1-3 chip+amp. In feb 2021 some people starting asking 70k+ for the combo (makes no sense). For 60k+ they can keep them, for 50k it might be interesting...

I sold my t2 corro fen chip and fen amp last year for +45k (the going price then) now they are much higher due to the demand for them as soon as they come onto the market, mindforce is very limited to great chips and even more so amps, so you can bet there are alot of people with deep pockets waiting for them to appear for sale.

I would have a hard time letting go of my T6 + FEN amp for double that in the current market 🤪
Yeah. Not expecting any pms. Forgot the sarcasm tag :rofl:

Back