Find Attanar Legion Steele

RexDameon

Mentor
Society
Entropia Pioneers
RexDameon Rex Andreosn
Well I was in Port Atlantis and I met a person named "Ziph ZZ Zolander" and he was leaving Calypso never to come back. He gave me some equipment on the deal that I gave "Attanar Legion Steele" 10 PED that he owed him i guess.

So the mission is to hook me up with "Attanar Legion Steele" by any means possible. So if you find this person or know this person then you must send me a message through this thread or PM. So that we can meet up.

The first person that can hook me up to repay "Attanar Legion Steele" will also get PED and Gnome Harness(male), Gnome Shins(male), Knight Thighs(male) worth 20 PED. You must also be new i will scan you to make sure. (under 500 primary skill i.e. Handgun)

Have fun.

Reactions: Wiz
He's ni Soldiers of Fortune I'll PM you his hotmail :) Keep the gear for yourself

"Attanar Legion Steele" changed owner recently. Make sure it's the right one ;)

Leafren said:
He's ni Soldiers of Fortune I'll PM you his hotmail :) Keep the gear for yourself

I thought it was SoF Legion that quit long ago but still thought hey fun to create an event over it. and you can't participate Leaf your not newb enough.

RexDameon said:
I thought it was SoF Legion that quit long ago but still thought hey fun to create an event over it. and you can't participate Leaf your not newb enough.
Ofc he's a noob... He's a cK, isn't the motto of the coatKiller 'Forever noob' ? :D

*Oredin who'll stand far from any PvP areas for some months ;)*

yes the "original" legion won't play anymore, avvy is sold.

well anyways if it's ok with the new Legion GAME ON

well i dont think anyone wants to do this so i'll just give it to him myself.

MB you can lock this.

Back