Finished Redulite ! Without a single HOF !

Did you manage to finish redulite without hoffing?

• I hoffed in annihilation

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • I dfid not hof and finished another annihilation

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • I did not hof and finished redulite annihilation

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • I don't participate in annihilation

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
I finished redulite halloween mayhem today! And I managed somehow, even though it has rained hofs between 400 and 21000 peds, to avoid all of them. I guess that must be quite an achievement!

Is this a unique achievement? Or is it just quite rare?
Perhaps it is my elevated dodger level, since I seem to have dodged all hofs in redulite.

Enjoy the result of several years of people complaining they want stable returns in a short run.Mindark delivered.They don't play the game, they read charts.
Be careful what you wish for and understand the implication of your demands.

yea I understand
tt return wasn't horrible tbh (rewards included)
idk the exact math, but how many annihilation hofs are there per day, 150+?
one simple hof, nothing fancy, and I'd probably be a happy camper :=)

Finished redulite aswell and I had 2 hofs: 175 and 437. But those who chase hofs will end up losing!

Returns have been super stable, at a almost predictable % which is nice I guess :)

Got a 2k HOF after about 15mins into my Gold adventure, sry

fak the hofs, im at over 2,5 mil cost with 1 rare

Edit : 2 on tracker , 1 from boxes

Last edited:
How many hours did it take to finish redulite? just curious...GL

Didn't hof and finished Redulite but I dont care, my TT returns always end up where I expect them to be so the system works
this is correct.

for those with gear and skills to achieve good returns, the returns are incredibly stable.

cozy 97.6% with no hofs

i'm on redu but won't finish it. Got too much going on in RL and haven't put in the hours. No hofs here either but the returns are acceptable with the gear I have. Did splurge on a few L Camo's for shits n giggles. Looted some BC-80's and used those too. Burning through some skill pills too to push a bit harder to level 100.

2 hofs 800 and 2k. 80k cycled so far at 87% tt return.

I finished redulite halloween mayhem today! And I managed somehow, even though it has rained hofs between 400 and 21000 peds, to avoid all of them. I guess that must be quite an achievement!

Is this a unique achievement? Or is it just quite rare?
Perhaps it is my elevated dodger level, since I seem to have dodged all hofs in redulite.

What hofs? Obviously no hofs for me either, BUT I have finished redulite, +40k extra points on top of that, and have looted only 1 (L) item - mayhem foot guards M, L- beat that! :D

What hofs? Obviously no hofs for me either, BUT I have finished redulite, +40k extra points on top of that, and have looted only 1 (L) item - mayhem foot guards M, L- beat that! :D
I'm probably going to beat it :)) 135k points and 0 items!

40,000/100,000 so far and only one hof tho a good one popped yesterday 8.1k.

Hopefuly more to come as i play for the thrills and not chasing 100% tt return 🤣

i thought hofs and globals are meaningless in overall return % so what difference does it make - if you profit anyway?

or did you get smacked up in returns / MU items too?

"I seem to have dodged all hofs in redulite"
Enjoy the result of several years of people complaining they want stable returns in a short run. Mindark delivered. Be careful what you wish for and understand the implication of your demands.

If a Top-Hunter like you writes this, it means that something has definitely changed.

305000 points, , 0 hof . Thanks MA

Complaining since 2005, meanwhile u sold 4-5 guns cuz the format was retarded staying at same level in past 10 years

Last edited:
Back