Question: Firefox, winamp, other problems

LivingGod

Dominant
Society
Master of Temporal Destinies
David Robert Westmoreland
Greetings EF,

Word has reached me that there are a few people (hopefully not more) that have trouble with certain programs freezing up while listening to the stream.

Also, I have contact with a couple that have said that the stream will buffer on the site then shut down again and again.

As well, a few djs also have recieved push errors after streaming most of their show..

If any of these problems have occured for you please reply to this thread and list which problem you have had, which program you are using to listen, and any other problems you have had conneting to AHR..

Thank you and keep on listening...

David

23:31 MA Time Dr.DJ on Air, I'm buffering from 5 to 5 seconds, Windows Media Player.

if i listen to ahr and play entropia ...the whole computer crashes.

If i play entropia and don't listen to ahr then i don't crash. So i stopped listening to ahr.

If i play entropia and don't listen to ahr then i don't crash. So i stopped listening to ahr.

Sounds like there is a issue with your computer somewhere. What web browser do you use and type of internet connection? Computer crashing would be a extreme and rare case.

Get Better sound drivers.

That so sucks :( I'd offer to kick your computer for you... but I'd probably break my toe knowing my luck lol :)

Back