First Galactic Courier

Status
Please reply by conversation.
J

JingyiDai

Offering Courier service

Dear all , I 'd like to visite other planets , and maybe you guys's like to have something taken between the planets. So I think this service may be good for me and you . For fun and see how it goes.

This is purely experiemental. If there are suggestions pls pm me :)

Jing is known as the avatar : Davies Golddigger Davies

The Service :

I will take goods/items to other planets for you or your society.

Capacity

There are 10 avaible Cargohulls , each Cargohull will contain up to 19 item points. Storage Containers are counted as 1 pt.

Fees

Single trip fee

Each Cargo hull is 5 ped , disregard how much items points you used.

Single trip VIP fee

-> buy up all the item points and delivery will be made instantly.

Round trip VIP fee

-> 85 ped for 195 items , but can be 200 , I can go in undies.

Schedual

Jing will depart from planet to another planet when his cargo hull is filled

or someone paid the VIP fee :)

Pick up and Drop off areas

Calypso: Twin Peak

Rocktropia : unknown. ( more details will be provided lateron )

Collateral

At this momment, due to the experimental nature of the business. I can only provide Collaterals in peds for item's TT value.(withno MV)
Max : 500 ped.

Details

please PM for details.

Last edited:
Status of First shippment:

all 10 cargohulls are avaible.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Last edited:
Seems like a nice service but I think you need to provide collateral for the items or put it this way: Do you think anyone not knowing you will actually pay you AND give you their beloved belongings for you to bring from Calypso to Rocktropia ?

I don't get it....:scratch2:

If I am on Rocktropia, then you cant get anything of mine on Calypso and bring it to me because you cant access my storgae. (and vice versa if I am on Calypso and you are on Rocktropia)

If I am on the same planet as you and want something taken to the other planet for you to deliver, why would I simply not take it myself?

Suppose if I wanted something delivering to someone else then fair enough, but you are no way going to fill 10 slots doing it that way... IMO

am I missing something?

If I am on the same planet as you and want something taken to the other planet for you to deliver, why would I simply not take it myself?

I suppose it saves you the 40 ped return fee.

I suppose it saves you the 40 ped return fee.

huh?

If i am going back myself, then no, it doesnt and if I want it delivered to someone else, then I still dont see him filling 10 loads that way (as swapping equipment between players on different planets for a fee would be pretty rare IMO) So still dont get it.

Well if you go yourself just to deliver this one item you pay 80 ped all in all.

If you give it to Jin you just pay 5 ped, but it might take a while for him to be full.
If you pay VIP you still save 30 peds...

OFC there is the trust issue and collateral thingy, but still I like the idea.

If MA would implement something like safe containers, which only could be opened by designated persons it would make such a service much more risk free.

Good luck Jin :)

Dear all,

as I stated in my original post, if there are suggestions or needs , please pm me.

This is experimental. Not UPS.

If there is need for discussions, pls do that in general discussion forum.

thanx

Service is still avaible. pls PM for details.

Was thinking the same, client needs to be down and up as well... :)

I guess the point is to "help" someone moving his whole storage from Calypso to RockTopia, since Inventory is limited to 200 items.

Inventory is not limited to 200 items ... it will however display only 200 items at 1 time ... if you have more some items will just not show untill you empty your inventory... and re-open it ... same goes for storage you can have more items there just you wont be able to see them all

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back