First post here....More CND FUN!!! :D

Alina said:
LOL de ex pt ce dati voi mii de ped pe haine .... nu av inteleg .... doar de fitze ..dar fitzele costa . De 2 ani stau in n00b si asa o sa raman .
Nu va critic dar macar gandtiti-va ca se fac greu PED .... rar se ivesc ocazii ca astea asa ca tioneti la PED. :wise:
GG voua !!! :D ;)

:rolleyes: no translation for the rest of us :confused:

Alina said:
LOL de ex pt ce dati voi mii de ped pe haine .... nu av inteleg .... doar de fitze ..dar fitzele costa . De 2 ani stau in n00b si asa o sa raman .
Nu va critic dar macar gandtiti-va ca se fac greu PED .... rar se ivesc ocazii ca astea asa ca tioneti la PED. :wise:
GG voua !!! :D ;)

And noob shall you remain :p

A piece of clothing is valued just as any other item, except you don't get lucrative value off it. And if you want the ped back, sell it. Problem solved.

To Nakia, Alina is making a point on the fancyness of owning clothes just for show-off reasons, concerned that their value could be used elsewhere. She concluded that her peds are dear to her, and you can do whatever you want with yours, just be careful ;)

Or resumed: FFS!! 2k for a coat??

Ah, nice to see some people that can understand the value of clothes :D

Fist of all: i`ve bought the coat because it`s "old fashion" type and the first UBER ingame whom i saw some years ago had one and i told myself...i`ll get one of those someday...(and i did as soon as i realised that EU became for me a universe created for FUN (and that, before the ATH))

Second, as mentioned before, the value remains. If one day i choose to wear black :)P) i can prolly sell it, so investment came back at me.

Third...I`m not darn poor IRL and worked hard for my money so i for one can value em` rightly.

P.S.: Nakia, what on earth are you doing on the forum...hogs run free...who`s gonna save us? :silly2:

E moarte! Toti romanii s-au pus pe minerit si scot bani si eu ma chinui cu vanatu:)
Dar mor de drag cand vad romani castigand:D

felicitari!

Gratz Man

Deci cum spuneam in seara cu pricina in control room.. "las ca o satzi revii" uite catzi revenishi..
For all srry the language bud i think is time to change the oficial language in UE .. ROMANIAN language ;)
Again huge gratz man!

p.s. poate ne vedem la o bere daca eshti din capitala

greuceanu said:
UE .. ROMANIAN language ;)

Is UE the official word for EU in Romania? :D

greuceanu said:
Deci cum spuneam in seara cu pricina in control room.. "las ca o satzi revii" uite catzi revenishi..
For all srry the language bud i think is time to change the oficial language in UE .. ROMANIAN language ;)
Again huge gratz man!

p.s. poate ne vedem la o bere daca eshti din capitala

Welcome to EF, man! :silly2:

go get'em panther :

OMFG :D Gratz homie ! Bravos ! Ete se poate :D

Panther said:
P.S.: Nakia, what on earth are you doing on the forum...hogs run free...who`s gonna save us? :silly2:

:rofl: I am in space destroying the nasty aurlies atm

mrproper said:
Or resumed: FFS!! 2k for a coat??

:rolleyes: 2K, hehe... welll ummm I paid XX K for mine :laugh:

Nakia said:
:rofl: I am in space destroying the nasty aurlies atm

:rolleyes: 2K, hehe... welll ummm I paid XX K for mine :laugh:

:acid:

Saw the cute team name and thought it was u and euro up there pwning aurli :D
Well...hope we don`t get overrun down here :laugh:

Hoho damn Gratz!! :)

Back