ATH: First TOWER for First Lady

gratz to op. plz tell us your mining skills, if possible.

No intention to be rude but i wont reveal this secret for the simple fact i do not intend to create some kind of total offtopic discusions here :)
But i can tell you this...for this tower i cycled minimum 2.5k peds/day for more than two weeks...so allot of amps burned..
I also can tell you my total skill lvl exceeds 150k and i play for a bit more than 1 year.
And i surelly can tell you and in special to few others posters THIS : such extraordinary loots are not related to your skills !! they are suposed to be RANDOM; i just GAMBLED more using AMP`s...w/o amp this would had been a regular semi-uber HOF.
Back on topic, ty all for the congratulations and i wish every one of you get one like this :)
Kisses to all :girl:
Edit: Tracker does NOT show your losses/regular returns.

Last edited:
No intention to be rude but i wont reveal this secret for the simple fact i do not intend to create some kind of total offtopic discusions here :)
But i can tell you this...for this tower i cycled minimum 2.5k peds/day for more than two weeks...so allot of amps burned..
I also can tell you my total skill lvl exceeds 150k and i play for a bit more than 1 year.
And i surelly can tell you and in special to few others posters THIS : such extraordinary loots are not related to your skills !! they are suposed to be RANDOM; i just GAMBLED more using AMP`s...w/o amp this would had been a regular semi-uber HOF.
Back on topic, ty all for the congratulations and i wish every one of you get one like this :)
Kisses to all :girl:

I'm not even a miner but I'm sure if you cycled 2.5k peds/day your tracker would show different stats to what they currently show.

Gratz for the ATH maybe I should take up mining haha

good old pvp4

GZ!

Edit:

you sure?

It is PVP4 but just outside the Toxic zone, so anyone can shoot her, but they wont get any of her loots.

Johan då, detta ska du la kunna :D

Oh, and gz First lady :p

Last edited:
Go go go

nice one mate you deserve!!

Welcome to ath club :)

Gratz, but there's no connection between your turnover and the ath. Let aside that the turnover which you're mentioning is quite low, you might have expected a 2-3k hof for that turnover, for rebalance @90ish return.

But seeing your setup and how you post, the tower is prolly safely ingame, nice hit MA :laugh:

It is PVP4 but just outside the Toxic zone, so anyone can shoot her, but they wont get any of her loots.

Johan då, detta ska du la kunna :D

Oh, and gz First lady :p

must have been like 5m from the edge then!

Soc mates saw that, nice position :)

Isn't 'Gigantic' lovely English word :silly2:

Gratz!

Nice tower gratz ;)

Very nice Gratz:yay:

she ate my heart! ladygaga <3 Congratulations on the fine ATH!

Back