First Wave Colonist Beret - new gift from MA

Got one, bought two, sold three :D Thanks MA for 38 free peds.

It is interesting the berets are so maroon in color. This is the NATO standard beret color for Airborne troop. I wonder if MA is also going to introduce the T-10 parachute, C130 transport planes and let people play paratrooper. ;)

hah well it makes deciding what hat to buy a bit easier...

don't need a leaf beret anymore.

Well at least now we know what happened to all the Leaf Berets Starman has been globaling on the last couple of weeks :eek::laugh:

Beret is sexy

no... because guess what MA can't give you the exact day of when you joined for old players ;) This is why i think they did not reward those that had been around so long because even they don't really know exactly when you joined. I think as far as MA's database of join dates goes back is to late 2003... I had made my account before christmas of 2002 (didn't get to play much for a few weeks after that) but when i asked for my account creation date they told me november 2003 or so... I told them this is completely false and that i had my account created wayyyy before that date and they said something like if you want a deep record search it will cost money... I don't know why this is the case but perhaps all their old records are locked away in old servers they don't use anymore :p

Thank you MA! :yay:

U know what? I prefer to keep my old 100% foul textured one!

woot but I will have 1ped. :yay::yay::yay:

(Fasz(a)kalap a faszkalapoktól a faszkalapoknak)
Do not try to translate it for your own protection.

doesn't match my armor, doesn't match my clothes, but still cool. I'll wear it.

Now I suddenly understand why Starman has been so busy crafting beret's lately :silly2: either that, or he's gonna be a little bit pissed now :scratch2:

looks nice with ghost:D

ty MA :yay:

Freddie

Roumers says the gift should be for all the old players that have played the game for a long time but something went wrong.

But thx for the gift !!

I got a red hat! :evilking: I got a red hat :yay:

Finally my red outfit is complete: red boots, skirt, bra and hat :wtg:

:painter: Ou wait - my reason to start coloring was: to be able to color my hat and boots with red someday - I bought red shoes a while ago - I got a red hat now - I can quit coloring? :eek:

(just kidding)

Back