MindStar9
flashbacktitle-3.jpg

juke03.gif

Time Warp to the Past
And Enjoy Sounds From
The 50's, 60's, 70's & 80's

At Atlas Haven Every Sunday
15:00 - 18:00 MA Time

Join me for a ... walk down memory lane ... or step onto that lane for the first time and make old discoveries.

Let's revive the grooves ... AND ... the moves! :wtg:

Agenda

* 15:00 - 16:00 ... music from the past
* 16:00 - 16:15 ... re-airing of Friday's news broadcast
* 16:15 - 18:00 ... more music from the past​

Contests

* Win an OreAmp-109 - (donated by Auktuma)
- See "Mini-Mining Event" thread for details
* Rock 'n' Roll Trivia - (throughout the show)

* Find the Record - x4
- tune into the show to find out more​

After Show Activities

* Circ du Soliel Ring Toss at the Atlas Haven Octagon

-- Grenade and Rocket Launchers only
-- One person at a time in the Octagon
-- Contestants must kill themselves (still sounds bad) :laugh:
-- Best Circ du Soliel death pose wins 50 peds
-- Photo of the winning pose will be posted in this thread
-- Practice before Sunday, and get creative ... there are ways ;)
... (see last week's photo)​

Special Requests ... if you have any oldies but goodies that you would like to hear, please post your requests in this thread prior to the show on Sunday ... be sure to give full name of artist, as well as full title of the song. Requests that were not played at the previous show will be queued if available. Thank You!

Fasten Your Seatbelts
And Prepare For Time Warp To The Past

Friendly B-U-M-P to mark this on your calendar, and also to get your requests listed here before the show. It's not always easy to do live requests with so much going on, so i like to have them queued up in a folder when we're ready to kick off. The requests from last week that didn't get played are being added to the playlist this week, so if you have any others, be sure to post them here. :wtg:

Crap I think I have to work at that time:(

I don't , any girl I can borrow for an afternoon? ;)

and I win compatition 50PED as a best dancer ok ( one of the best dancers) :wtg: :wtg: :party:

Nice photos ... thank you Eelco and Arthur for posting them. It was a fun party, despite the software glitches, and since we couldn't get to all of the contests, we will include them next week. My apologies also for not having the after show contest in the ring as well. Something came up IRL that I needed to take care of, so we'll continue with this contest next week too.

Much appreciation ... to all who came out today and joined in the fun at Atlas Haven. You guys always put a smile on my face, which is something I'm in dire need of lately, so thank you.

Catch you all next week! :wtg:

Back