Flesh Ripper Hunting/Skilling Help

Hi All,

I’m looking for some guidance. I would like to spend 10-20k PED (by spend I mean plan to lose) hunting flesh rippers as a dedicated skilling approach ahead of Mayhem.

Does anyone have recommendations (preferably from personal experience) of cost effective armor/plates to use?

I would prefer to use limited armor with a MU of 107 or less since that seems worthwhile to me as opposed to investing a lot into an UL armor set.

Thank you,
John

A lot depends on your hp and evade, also are you using long or short range weapons and what dps?
I can hunt youngs all day with ghost+5b using pistol and have to heal rarely and im lazy standing in middle of spot. Might be not cost effective but thats just me :p

A lot depends on your hp and evade, also are you using long or short range weapons and what dps? I can hunt youngs all day with ghost+5b using pistol and have to heal rarely.
I will be using my main weapon, Zorra’s Tier 5 with full enhancers and a Delta amp. I also have 5b plates but have been using limited armor because I’m not ready to drop the MU on an unlimited armor set.

Ghost is like 300-400 ped MU i think but with zorra youngs should be dead before they reach you.
If you can get cheap set of jaguar,tiger, martial L and put those 5b plates on it you should be fine.

If your evade and hp is lower,

For Mature FR.
mid tier m83 or equivalend dps + range with ascension armor (10% boost) + 25% skill boost ring, 100% skill pills is how I'd go about it. Max 15% reload and as much crit as you can.
edit: wear the 25% coats too cuz why not.

You want range and damage to skill fast.

Renting gear is an option too if it's temporary.

Armor is not too important if you kill them before they reach you to push looter / weapon skills.

Last edited:
I've been told by multiple people it only visually stacks, but does not actually.
I have been told that using 10% 10h, 50% 5h, and 100% 1h pills will show you at 160% but you will only get the skill gains from the highest (100%), and would expect that to be because they are all the same form of buff, and the % you get form items (armor, ring) would be separate. Have not personally done any testing so not 100% sure on that, but would be what I would expect.

You got me at cost effective armor and i continued to read your weapon of choice was a zorra. Well played

I have been told that using 10% 10h, 50% 5h, and 100% 1h pills will show you at 160% but you will only get the skill gains from the highest (100%), and would expect that to be because they are all the same form of buff, and the % you get form items (armor, ring) would be separate. Have not personally done any testing so not 100% sure on that, but would be what I would expect.
Well now I have no clue. Especially with all the other brown stuff of buffa

Back