Price Check Foeripper T10

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
What is the current value of a Foeripper T10 pls?
Pls give me your thoughts.
Nao

Mass item liquidation is already well under way so seeing this trend id say +20k max shortly if you can find a buyer once the market stops its selling frenzy

Mass item liquidation is already well under way so seeing this trend id say +20k max shortly if you can find a buyer once the market stops its selling frenzy
Bit dramatic, half the people selling are looking to upgrade or further invest.. it’s always the same this time of year.

Bit dramatic, half the people selling are looking to upgrade or further invest.. it’s always the same this time of year.
Most of the gear up for grabs is top tier uou dont get better but we will see

Most of the gear up for grabs is top tier uou dont get better but we will see
Really? Link me 5 items that are top tier that are up for sale on the forums right now. I wanna see this top tier :)

Are you blind lol or do u take only t10 unique swords as top tier? 🤔 u guys are in denial, or have gear up for sale that wouldnt do well if the market was scared

Are you blind lol or do u take only t10 unique swords as top tier? 🤔 u guys are in denial, or have gear up for sale that wouldnt do well if the market was scared

And most of the sky is falling people don't have gear for sale and maybe would benefit from prices falling.

I have to agree that there is new trend... From "I am in a NO rush to sell" to a "Its time to upgrade" in EVERY sales thread!

Back