Centech

Elite
Society
BAHQ4LIFE!!!
Jason Centech Tanner
Feel free to use this..

posse.jpg

you crack me up...:cool:

Sweet man. Gotta new bumper sticker for my car now...

Careful, your new socmates might slash your tires. :D

Saved and edited for later use... :laugh:

Did you spell the P-word correctly? :cool:

Fugettaboutit...

190lb are you anorexic :scratch2:

You know, it's funny.. I'm neither 6'2" nor 190lb irl. 6'2" just sounded like a nice height for Centech (See, I know its not really me.. its just an avatar). So I checked some online site for ideal height/weight and it said 190lb for 6'2". In fact, that was the /high/ end of the range they gave. It sounded low to me too, but I'm a fat bastard irl so I figured what do I know. lol

I think you're going to like me less after you look at the reality place.

Dude..you make this too easy :)

It actually took a lot of time to get the original to look right (I hope everyone knows where I got my inspiration from). I think it came out quite well.

Yours on the other hand was quite simple and I give it a C- at best.

190lb are you anorexic :scratch2:

I can assure you that 190lb at 6'2" is far from anorexic. ;) In fact I believe it's in the recommended weight range (of course that depends on your frame).

I can assure you that 190lb at 6'2" is far from anorexic. ;) In fact I believe it's in the recommended weight range (of course that depends on your frame).

Yep, funny thing is once you hit 195lb at 6'2" it's considered overweight.

Even more so when you take into account the fact Centech meant to type 5'2'' but did a typo.

Imagin that :eek:

I like tall men, will stick to the 6'2 image lol :laugh:

Reactions: dj.
I honestly don't know why that particular "let's-decide-whats-an-ideal-weight-is-used-by-a-bs-formula" formula is used, or believed. FOr a start, density=weight/volume, so an index that is weight/area is a complete falsehood. Funny how it's the mantra of all exercise freaks. I find it insulting that it is still in use today

lowest i have been on there is 22, highest over 30. I can tell you at 22 on that scale, there was no way in hell i could have gone any lower without losing a mass of muscle, yet it was 'recommended'. It makes me wonder what other lies the health professions spread to make us feel bad about ourselves.

On topic, (wait, does this even have a topic?), do you accept platform shoes dj?

i lived in charleston when shephard was there, this shit is all over town. a few times a year he comes in from LA and posts obey stuff all over town.

obey giant

nice work, centech.

Mwaha, Even if you was 6´2 I could say im Biggah:wtg:

got me cracked up with the pic though :laugh:

Back