For what you use your appt?

The soc apartment on CND gets used for storage for whomever is up there.

The soc apartment in TI gets used for storing soc equipment and the occasional get together.

haircutters, plastic surgeons, make up artists need one to do their jobs. they need a private place to place their chairs.. (so it won't get stolen)

My apart has no use.

I can't find the toilet, the kitchen is notable by its absence, there are no power sockets to plug my TV into, and if that's not bad enough, the central heating does not work.

Other than that, I like it.

My apart has no use.

I can't find the toilet, the kitchen is notable by its absence, there are no power sockets to plug my TV into, and if that's not bad enough, the central heating does not work.

What Dorsai said... My aprtments are for investment only...

Cheers, Nobleone

As it has a monthly fee I dont use it at all.

It's like storage, but for stuff I probably wont sell unles I have to, stuff like animal parts that have little TT value I make into displays, just for fun.

We'll see if it's worth it in the long run. I'd like to have a party. But there is no stereo.

More christmas gifts :)

to get MA gifts

I just use mine for storage, and to display some of my work and prices for my ingame business. Here's a screenie for you.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Emery

I use two houses and three apartments for the Entropia Museums- see siggie. Quite a few other people have art galleries in their apartments too- see the Art section of this forum for details.

I own a CND appt and use it as storage. That's it.

But with current taxes it will stay unsed for a bit longer.:mad:

Hi,

I'am using my appartments as storage only...you can hardly see the floor... :laugh:

Tanor

My apart has no use.

And they don't clean the windows. This service charge is a rip off! :D
to get MA gifts
Yep :)

I use mine for extra storage.
Recently I've started displaying some of my soc-mate's crafted things and donated loots. Turned into a sort of soc-shop.

Use one on cnd for storage. Second one on a planet partially for storage, but started decorating it more now with items looted that dont have high markup value (paintings, pedestals, etc...)

I just had to have an apartment.....
I just had to fill the apartment of with stuff.....
Damn, where is my apartment :confused:

(Everytime I go to visit, for no real reason, I have to check deed for Apt#)

My apartment was purchased mainly to showcase my hunting loots. I chose an apartment size that had the highest number of item points (G). I use the Storage Container for storage.

I didn't think it would end up being an investment; when I bought mine, there were hundreds of apartments for sale in Auction, but only one or two "G"-sized units left. I didn't want to pay too much, as there were so many available. I waited long after the "first rush", and paid a little over 200 PEDs I think. Now it would seem that a "G"-sized apartment would go for well over 2000 PEDs (stripped bare, that is)...and probably more, I really have no idea. Anyone have a guess about current market value for a "G"-sized apartment with a nice view (T.I. Copper Tower, 4G)?

The post below shows some pics.

Coel's Pad

I feel dumb for selling my apartment for only 500 peds furnished (TI Gold a G unit) bought for 200 around 200 peds (about 150 peds worth of stuff included)

cnd appartment is just storage

ti city appt is just storage

sakura appt is for things that i loot or see going cheap in auction with a view to maybe selling them one day to make a little extra

Use mine for storage.....maybe one day I will decorate one but that is only if I start to loot some things for it. Wish I could loot a trophy head.

Errrr... So I have a place to live!!!

I keep all my probably never going to sell this to anyone things there, I sleep there on my nice comfy bed, I sitt and chat with friends in private etc. etc.

Apt. are cool :yay:

Ciao
Lexxy

I store and collect crap in my apartment, just like IRL too. :silly2:

As everyone says, somewhere to stash my more interesting/crap loots. Very rairly open though, I pay the fee when I am feeling flush or bored :)

Omegaton West Habitat, Epsilon Complex, 4H

If youre ever in that neck of the woods and the fees are paid up feel free to pop in and have a gander :)

Back