Forum Signature???

Society
Tax Collectors
Jane Huelda Daggerthuggert
Hey Trackerdudes.

I recently bought the premium upgrade for the tracker. I wanted to check out that cool forum-sig u can get with premium. Just to find out that forum-sig is only for premium members...??? Well, in my book you are a premium member when you buy the premium membership, right? So my question is, why can't i get a forum-sig, even though i am premium member? :scratch2:

next time you have an issue, you might want to pm the owner/creator, instead of making a thread about it. :wise:

I'm guessing it's just something simple for them to reset to get your signature.

If there would have been a support email or section i would have put it there... And the possibility exists, that someone else had the same problem... ;) So now they can check this post instead of bugging the owner/creator with hundrets of mails (prolly also why there is no support mail)... If you still think im wrong, :whip: me... :p

well, whatever you say - but I'd still bet a dollar that your best bet is going to send a pm to StarFinder. ;)

good luck getting your sig and premium membership benefits. :thumbup:

I also had some trouble when I got mine. Just PM starfinder and he'll fix it. Such things happen all the time. In my case the problem was the difference between ' and ´ so you see, sometimes at least, it's not on purpose.

Hey Trackerdudes.

I recently bought the premium upgrade for the tracker. I wanted to check out that cool forum-sig u can get with premium. Just to find out that forum-sig is only for premium members...??? Well, in my book you are a premium member when you buy the premium membership, right? So my question is, why can't i get a forum-sig, even though i am premium member? :scratch2:

Its against all ive been taught to help someone from the devils island, BUT i shall fix your signature this weekend.
(Just formatted my computer and im currently installing all the dev programs again)

LOOOOL.... Well if it can ease your mind, I wrote the post "i det mørke"... :p

hmmmm, i tried to pm the guy and stuff over ½ of my 3 months premium has now past and it still says forumsig is only awaylable for premium members... I'm starting to wonder if you have to be something special or blow somewhere special... :p
I am starting to give up on ever getting that sig... Just don't adv. it if your not going to give it with premium.... :(

hmmmm, i tried to pm the guy and stuff over ½ of my 3 months premium has now past and it still says forumsig is only awaylable for premium members... I'm starting to wonder if you have to be something special or blow somewhere special... :p
I am starting to give up on ever getting that sig... Just don't adv. it if your not going to give it with premium.... :(

Check now please..

weee thx :)

hmmm, now it only needs to show the right one in all the post's... :)

edit:
oki saw the note... :$

Back