Free Items on NE Segna Arctic Exa's Camp once again!!!

shoti

Deactivated Account
3rd event with free items on NE Segna Arctic Exas Camp will start soon. This time free items to pick up from the ground will be various mining equipment

Got lot of input after last events ,therefore i am announcing now that this event will be started soon to alow all beginers and newcomers get to the nearest TP (Segna Forest)

Cords of OLA#54 : 212 456

Starting Date and hour will be anounced soon before event start.

Links to previus events in that series:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/events/180117-sga-not-over-yet.html
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...1-free-opalo-sga-30-ped-ammo.html#post2331760 ...so u can see that is not BS !!!

P.S. Few ppl reported that there are still opalos on the ground from previous event

cool i hope to be in time when the event starts :)

Nice, I will be there after work today to look around if there are any items left to find by then. :rolleyes: Seems like I'm always at work when an event like this starts. :laugh:

should be fun ;)

event will be started this weekend. Last call to make TP run to Segna

Thanks for the event. Newcomers need more events like these. :yay:

OH Christmas Time...

Great Event...

This is at segna forest correct there is only 1 segna forest i thought also what time and datee would this be on

Has it started yet? :)

Attention !!!

The Event has JUST STARTED !!!!

All items are placed on OLA #54 watch carefully under your legs. Do not avoid mobs ;). Do not hesitate to walk throug borders of NE Segna Arctic Exa's Camp

This time item placed are

20x Ziplex z1
20x Ju10
20x me/01
20x ee/o1
20x solomate opalo
1x bamf zk3 shotgun
1x ju25 (L)
1x md-101

Good Luck All !!!!

p.s. skuls laying on the shed are smal tip where to search. Conect its possition with LA map :)

hehe, nice event, i was going thought la#54, i tried to reach segna teleporter, so i can say that there are many different mobs and its very hard to get in that land area cuz it surrounded by merphs,, and there is no revival point, so after death i appeared in other LA, and now im trapped by merphs xD

Hi Shoti :)

Great event ! I've found an ore finder and an ore extractor yesterday in the middle of the mobs. I'll be able to start mining now.

But that was not so easy... Mobs density is... well... dense. And the Argos are a bit Anoying. By the way, I had fun trying to find my way in your land looking at the green dots running in middle of the red ones before getting white... as me ;)

My Vivo T1 worked a lot lol

Corto

PS : Thanks to you, +1 rep for you :)

Re PS : The revival point in North is a kind of trap isn't it ?... Hard to back south of it... merps, equus and... argos. I hate these mobs !

wow i hope you don't take offense but that has to be the worst hunting ground i've ever been in, exos young to dom, trilomites up to guard, argo hunters and raiders, equus prowler and stalkers, big chompers, corns, and last but not least dakiba youngs.... and i'm sure i'm missing a few.

maybe this is just my opinion but...which armor and guns should i use to cover all that? ;)

i did happen to find an alekz precision scope blueprint though, the highlight of my little trip

good luck with the event!

wow i hope you don't take offense but that has to be the worst hunting ground i've ever been in, exos young to dom, trilomites up to guard, argo hunters and raiders, equus prowler and stalkers, big chompers, corns, and last but not least dakiba youngs.... and i'm sure i'm missing a few.

maybe this is just my opinion but...which armor and guns should i use to cover all that? ;)

i did happen to find an alekz precision scope blueprint though, the highlight of my little trip

good luck with the event!

blueprints are tips from previous events, click my sig for description. It was showing way to SGA items wchich were laying on the ground.

as for mobs i have very small impact. I added 6x EXO DNA to stabilize it a bit but MA each VU is adding new natural spawn there. Actualy there are trilomites, cornundos, caudatergus, daikibas, equuses, chompers, argonauts and merps - whole circus :eek:

ohhh i see, MA's fault then... i hope you've complained! ;)

but when i think about it i guess that's dna you don't have to pay for, hell you've got enough mobs there already without having to use any at all!

is there still anything out there

blueprints are tips from previous events, click my sig for description. It was showing way to SGA items wchich were laying on the ground.

as for mobs i have very small impact. I added 6x EXO DNA to stabilize it a bit but MA each VU is adding new natural spawn there. Actualy there are trilomites, cornundos, caudatergus, daikibas, equuses, chompers, argonauts and merps - whole circus :eek:

You can ask MA to remove some mobs. :)

Back