Full Ghost, Fap-83, other things

vemon

Guardian
Society
Mistress, Priory of Soin
Videl Vemon Storm
I am selling Full sets of Female and Male Armor. (tt=275) Low TT So relativly cheap for ghost. Great resale item.

And I Am also Selling A Fast Aid Pack-83 (250 ped) Its almost full tt. . It Has a real quick recharge. and does about 30 heal a pop.

Female Cognac Jacket Color is blue And taylored. It really is one of a kind. Have never seen one like it. I am asking (700) ped.

Dark Davinity Skirt (black) 170 ped for this 200 ped skirt on auction.

As well as a snabble Slimline skirt for 60 ped.

Maddox III (tt+10)

I will also consider Fair offers For Items. So please make one.

Last edited:
just want to ask whats the decay on the Fast Aid Pack-83?

pec heal

Fap 80 6.00 30

Fap 90 7.00 40

I looked and the only thing I could find were these. I do know that its ibn the middle. The decay Is around 6 It does get about 1350 clicks and does around 35 heal . so i would put it in the middle of the 80 and the 90. If anyone has more info please help out. Thanks

ty couldnt find that site..

bump need to sell this stuff :)

Ok I have been sitting at twins for like a whole week now everynight trying to sell this stuff if anyone has any suggestions on a better way to sell it other than the tt beast please let me know. I know that some things are possible prices wrong now like i said this list is a week old . any help you might be able to provide would be appreciated. ( should I just sit on the stuff? Is the market bad? or is it just me?)

Thanks in advance

Erm, if you really don't care about what price you get and you want more than TT.. throw it into auction, start at TT+1 and give it a couple days (and if you have Pricefinder, set a buyout at average or bit above average buyout)

Back