Full Rascal Male , or parts

Spamboy

Provider
Society
DK-Squires
Spamboy God Mcsteve
Hi there , i am looking to find a set of Rascal as i hear that it is ver good armour and my pixie isnt quite up to todays standards of hunting . Sooooo i was wondering if anyone is selling any, if so how much .....or if you are selling any parts please tell me,

Regards,
Spamboy

buy ghost or nemisis

Hey I know, Why dont you buy a full Shadow armor, it has much better protection than both rascal and nemesis :rolleyes:

Find a gentleman named Auktuma in Ithica. He crafts and sells it.

DD
:evilking:

k thanks, would he by any chance sell parts as i might not be able to afford the full set at the moment, and if i wanted ghost or nemesis i would have asked but thanks for the advice anyhows
Regards,
Spamboy

Spamboy said:
k thanks, would he by any chance sell parts as i might not be able to afford the full set at the moment, and if i wanted ghost or nemesis i would have asked but thanks for the advice anyhows
Regards,
Spamboy

He may. Just give him a chat :D

DD
:evilking:

okli dokli :D , thanks for ya help :dunce:

just bought a full set form auktuma for tt+55 :D , im so happy :rolleyes: :D :silly2:

heres a tip :wise: , go to auktuma if u need sumthing :D (armour wise) ....get rid of those damn resellers and their dodgy ways

I heartily agree. I've dealt with Auktuma numerous times in the past, and he's always been prompt, dependable, and offered reasonable prices. He gets my thumbs-up.

anyone know the specific decay on rscal as i cant seem to figure it out :S , also does decay increase if it is at a low tt value ??? thanks for your support dudes ...peace

Regards,
Spamboy

Not sure of the decay, but I'm pretty sure it's constant no matter what the TT (and pretty low on Rascal). Having a low-TT armour will adversely affect its protection. For example, I was out hunting Berycleds the other day in Rascal and taking 4-5 damage every hit. I went back to town, repaired my Rascal to full TT, and the Berycleds thereafter only did 1-2 damage per hit.

So no, TT will not affect decay, but it will affect protection.

Back