Funniest Ad I have ever seen! :)

I think i was looking like that, if they was disable Make Up again! :laugh:

ahh the one from metro.. yes very funny.. although i felt it in my groin at the part with the piranha bait.

Dress up like a moose during hunting season HAHAHAHA

So maaaany duuummmmb ways to dahahahie......:dunce:

Who will be the first to do a video of player deaths in game set to this song?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Catchy tune.

So maaaany duuummmmb ways to dahahahie......:dunce:

Who will be the first to do a video of player deaths in game set to this song?:rolleyes:

Thats a great idea!

Awesome video... Now stuck in my head :laugh:

Thats a great idea!

Awesome video... Now stuck in my head :laugh:

Watch this one and it will become unstuck, but don't blame me if you get possessed by demons while listening.:vampire:

This one is pretty funny too:laugh:

Theads which are completely unrelated to Calypso/Entropia Universe belong in the Off Topic forum, not Planet Calypso General Discussion.

Forum Rules said:
3.3 - Thread Location
Please make an effort to post new threads in the appropriate forum or subforum. Posting threads in the proper section makes the forum easier to browse for all members and visitors, and reduces the workload for our volunteer community staff. If you are unsure where to post a new thread, please take the time to read the forum descriptions in order to familiarize yourself with the focus of the various available forums and subforums. Threads posted in an inappropriate forum may be moved or deleted without notice.

Two days later and I am still humming this song :D

Back