Game history for a noob

Dude

Alpha
Society
OBSIDIAN
Roscoe Dude Gentry
[FONT=Arial Black]I have been on Caylipso for about a month and finally ventured to Amethera. Was a little disappointed in the number of TP's on this contienent. So I ask the question . Was Calypso first or Amethera . and is Amethera developing . If there is a link to go to can someone pls let me know . Hopefully some of you ( older ) players can shed some light for this noob. Thanx in advance FIREPLAY ( dude in game ).[/FONT] :wise: :) . p.s spelling is not a skill in P.E

FIREPLAY said:
[FONT=Arial Black]I have been on Caylipso for about a month and finally ventured to Amethera. Was a little disappointed in the number of TP's on this contienent. So I ask the question . Was Calypso first or Amethera . and is Amethera developing . If there is a link to go to can someone pls let me know . Hopefully some of you ( older ) players can shed some light for this noob. Thanx in advance FIREPLAY ( dude in game ).[/FONT] :wise: :) . p.s spelling is not a skill in P.E

Calypso is the planet - Eudoria and Amathera are continents, like Australia or Europe. And to your questions... Eudoria was developed first, Amathera is still kinda in development :)

At the moment there are two continents; Eudorian and Amethera. Eudorian was first impleted (first a smaller part and which grew into the full seize, but that was several years ago). Amethera isn't all open. I belive only about a third is open for exploring to date. Once fully opened Amethera will be seceral times larger then Eudorian.

There should also be a third continent, however I have to heard Mind Ark speak of it for years... :cool:

Edit: If you're wondering the current capital of Eudorian(whole of Calypso, I'm not sure?) is Hadesheim. It used to be (as in that's what the history books tells us) Zychion Citadel. ;)

The Odysseus Probe that discovered Calypso built up a vast robot community to prepare it in time for the first human arrivals. One single corporation made the first claim to colonize the world and launched an enterprise called the Exodus Project to bring the first settlers to the New World.

When the first humans finally arrived to Calypso they could move in to several pre-constructed cities in a terra-formed region of the world called New Eden.

There's a lot of (unoffical) History and Lore to read on this site:
http://www.stratics.com/content/portals/entropia/content/gameplay/history/short.php

What is said was right, Calypso is a planet. With two moons.
It has Eudoria as old* and Amethera as tobedeveloped continent on it.
With spaceships you can reach stations in space.

History is made by Mindark, but also and more by inhabitants.
It's very informative to read forums and websites about that.

* approx year 2000 AD :D

Was a little disappointed in the number of TP's on this contienent.

Did I forget to mention, that when we first went to Amethera (LandGrab I era) there were no teleports at all !?!

lol, yes we ran a lot.

And Eudoria used to be only the area around Atlas Haven, no more. The world ended at TwinPeaks I believe..

Indeed, much has changed, and is still changing to date. Enjoy!
album_pic.php

thanx to all who responded . That clears things up . I do enjoy the game . When I landed on amertha I expected something like Eudoria . But I see clearly now . Thanx again

FIREPLAY said:
thanx to all who responded . That clears things up . I do enjoy the game . When I landed on amertha I expected something like Eudoria . But I see clearly now . Thanx again

DON'T SHOUT!!!! :wise:

:girl:

he isnt shouting, he just wants to be special by using other fonts !

Thanx for jumping to my defence F1r3. And to you Avenna you have my most humble apologies . I am just getting used to this font thing. So in the future I will try to whisper. Thanx again to all who helped . Happy HOFFing

Back