Game over for now so it seems

Droops

Elite
Society
The Gladiators
Mr.Droops Rob
Oks gave it another try this morning :D

Went out exploring South of Troy Crashed after 3 minutes :mad: Logged back in and after a few minutes got stuck at approx. 79100,67100.

Cant walk,run,jump, etc. etc. cant even T, tried several relogs nothing seems to help.

Lets see how long support needs to "release" me :bomb:

Small update after pressing "Auto Move" my Ava started to walk again BUT still got the same probs and could not stop so had to relog and still stuck.

Last edited:
I'd say early december... but the problem is that you will still be stuck in your place since your feet has freezed stuck into the ground. MA will simply say that they did their part and have you wait the winter out so that you will turn loose again! :yay:

I was exploring all round there yesterday.

What happens when you press T ?

Sometime before Christmas there should be an Eomon migration passing right by you.
They should get you out no problem :)

Or support maybe quicker.

Absolutly nothing :scratch2:

Can you bring up your skill window (K), map (M) and everything else or is it just T refuses to bring up the teleporting window?

Space bar?

is your keyboard plugged in?:scratch2:

Can you bring up your skill window (K), map (M) and everything else or is it just T refuses to bring up the teleporting window?

Space bar?

F,K,M,I,Y,L,H works fine only T and O dont work and the movement keys ofcourse :silly2:

Space bar works first time when i logg in so that only lets me turn around.
But after equipping or open a window K for example Space bar is death also.

Ma hates me :D

is your keyboard plugged in?:scratch2:

Nope does it need to be ?

Women pffff :silly2:

Update :scratch2: Support replaced my avatar however this did not help.

Frustrating nah :mad:

Tried checking your keyboard hotkeys? i logged in once and i had lost all of mine, on all keyboard settings you can setup, all of them were missing the hotkeys i had put in and the basic ones (strafe, walk, jump, etc)

Back