General Question

Sonne

Old Alpha
Sonja Sonne 1st
Hi all !!!

This time I likely would know if ever before since PE exists, successfully someone got his Peds back via withdrawal :confused:

Im thinking about quiting, PayPal selling is not allowed far that I am informed.....

So this HOT QUESTION :wise:

EVER , EVER before someone got his Money back via Withrawal ???

Its a thing I am really interested in, so please post here about your experiences ;)

THANX for INFORMATION :thumbup:

I dont think Ive heard of any cases where people havent gotten their money from withdrawal, just that it takes a long long time :D

Yep.. there was someone on here a couple (?) months ago that did a withdrawl. It took (i think) 5 months.. but they got it. A lot of the time frame it takes, is how much you trade and what not. They want to make sure you came about your fortune in a legal way.

Like Skam says, dont think i have heard of anyone NOT getting thier money.

Suicide

I remember reading posts about it before on EP, I think the withdrawals do go through, but it might take a as much as 3 months, or even as little as a couple of days.

No offense but this is silly...what would you think would happen on any public PE discussion forum if noone ever has gotten his/her withdrawn money ? :eek: I mean PE and the option to withdraw doenst exist just since yesterday ;)

As the others said it just can take some months (took 4 in my case).

Skam said:
I dont think Ive heard of any cases where people havent gotten their money from withdrawal, just that it takes a long long time :D
i post exactly same.
i never heard about someone who dont take his money.
i heard alot people stoped the withdraw after 2 to 4 month and sell via paypal ... or often wait 3 to 8 month....
all that wait enought and bother often MA get their money.

Zefram said:
No offense but this is silly...what would you think would happen on any public PE discussion forum if noone ever has gotten his/her withdrawn money ? :eek: I mean PE and the option to withdraw doenst exist just since yesterday ;)

As the others said it just can take some months (took 4 in my case).

May be silly to you but no one has come forward yet and said "yes, I got my money" ;)

wanda said:
May be silly to you but no one has come forward yet and said "yes, I got my money" ;)

Uhh.. he did in the part ya quoted! hehe

Suicide

oh yeah hehehe :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:
appologies :laugh:

Back