Price Check Genesis Sulfury

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
Looking for a price check on one of these bad boys. lets say guestimate a fresh t0, and a maxed t10.

Thanks,
Xanato

I was also curious how much it can be worth. I might be wrong but there is one or maybe two in game so rarity and the fact there is basically no unl swords to use after shagadi will bring the price way up. If you would price it basing on eff, dpp and dps only it should be around Shagadi sword price + 2-3k for 12 more dps and nice tt so you dont have to repair it every 15-20min. The true walue tho? I guess 30-40k if it was possible to buy one 😉

When I sold Niflheim T9 about 6-7 months ago the usual bids varied around tt+25-40k. Niflheim has superior dps comparing to Sulfury, but also requires higher longblades level.

Based on that and also that it seems like UL swords seems a little bit more in demand now I would guess that a high tier Sulfury should go for about tt+20-25k and t0 about maybe 10-15k.

I guess highend longblades and shortblades are valued low because no ammo burn. In my opionion these high end longblades should be valued high for that they are one of the few options to skill towards mod nano. There are of course L blades but are you willing to pay insane MU to skill towards level 150?

Back