Ghhaa feeling frusterated

Skalman

Dominant
Society
Warants
Skalman
Cant logg in? or did u whait for the new vu to come up .....

Are you frusterated... Angery.... In i bad mode ....There is some that having a harder time then you .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSl4mFw4GDo

May take some time to load it but its worth it ....:laugh:

Best regards Skalman

ROFL!

Any relation there, Skalman? :D

someone needs a chill pill. lol.

Man its only unreal tournament - not as if its PE or something sheesh lol

c

OMG :eek:

This kid scares me... Seriously!!!!!

Just to point out to those that didn't know, this particular video is completely acted and has been spreading on several video sites for a couple of years, often left without the note of it being just a joke act, resulting in all kinds of shocked comments from people who take it seriously. The sad thing is that there really are some people who act almost exactly like that for real. The subtitled version is rather recent though, and the video started to pop up everywhere again. Good thing too, since most of the insanity was probably missed by those who don't speak german.

Lol, I like :)

Someone needs some pils :p

Yep, I could tell it was acting. I've also played UT and I know you can skip the intro, yet the kid didn't (can tell from the music) with all that button smashing -> keyboard was not connected to PC.

I saw that young guy some times ago, made me laugh :D

ROTFL so that's how PKing works!!!

wow I just need 20 keyboards and I'm ready for the rig lol

Skal I sure hope I don't meet you in PVP if you ever get in a mood like that because you're out of ammo. Because I'll bet the beating you'll give me with a TT powerfist will hurt me all the way to RL. :laugh:

What's all the fuss about?

We all play like that...

Don't we..?

Guys...?

er... oh :rolleyes:

I met him down the street the other day... He smashed a keyboard on a car... this guy is for real :).

Okay, maybe that didn't happen. Everyone needs to take some Yoga classes to relax!

HAHAAAA yea i saw that vid a while back:

"The escape key has gone" :DDD

I have seen this posted on ef before, but I understand it much better since this one has sub titles in English….

And its very scary because it kind of reminds me of a real life person :(

Ahahaha, nub didn't know that he was downloading content. What a retard, I've seen the video many many times, but this is the first in English. Thanks EF!

Anyways, imagine if that kid... was playing... EU, and like... he accidentally tt'd one of his most valued rare items. o_O

thats not normaly xD :D:D

hé doesn't have a life !!!! only he live 4 is that game !!!
he need some pills ( prob those pills normaly are given to animals)

a bit too much for me..even though a joke it makes me kinda sick to see that kid almost having a heart attack..:rolleyes:

Can you say "Ritalin"? :laugh:

The main problem is if someone like that gets hold of a real gun... :eek:

Back