Global Alliance wants YOU!!!

LadyRose

Hatchling
Society
Global Alliance
Hello Everyone,

I am Sergeant Lady Rose with Global Alliance. On behalf of our General Dave ozi Epsolon I would like to invite you to join our quickly growing active society Global Alliance. We currently have 55 members from all over the globe.

Our Senior society members are frequently at Fort Troy. You may apply at any society terminal, speak with a senior member or look for me online. Alternatively PM me with any questions and we can sort out a meeting time online. We look forward to seeing you online.

GENERAL
Dave ozi Epsolon

COLONEL's
Ben Runsponge Rumson
Canab TheStonedOne Isroll
Feonor Feonor Smith
slim BloodyLazerus pickins​

PRIMARY ACTIVITY
Personal Development

SECONDARY ACTIVITY
Offer Security

MOTTO
Globals are good!
Begging is a crime and wont be tolerated!

INFORMATION
Born from 'The British Army' Society we grow and welcome new members who feel they can offer friendship.

RULES
Be respectful to all members. All languages are welcome in the soc chat - we respect our global membership. Entropia has no borders, neither do we.

GOALS
To improve ourselves, share information for the betterment of all - most of all to have fun doing whatever our members are doing.

EQUIPMENT
Whatever you like.

PRIVATE MESSAGE
From Ozi,
Welcome to all, from our roots as The British Army we are growing to form our own Global Alliance - members from all over the globe.

Very Helpful SOC

Great SOC for newcomers!

I have had a few dealings with Global Alliance members. Dave Ozi Epsolon has become a good friend online and makes a great leader. I have been out hunting with Dave on a couple of occasions and had great fun. Several of their noobs competed in my Race from PA to Troy.

From what I have seen they have some well skilled and experienced members leading the soc. They have many active players and there always seems to be a Global Alliance member or two around Fort Troy.

These were a couple of photos from my last hunting trip with 4 Global Alliance members and a couple of others. It was a great adventure!!

If you are looking for a great friendly SOC who are up for just about anything then get in touch with these guys!!

Great SOC for newcomers!

Bump!

I just wanted to help spread the word about Global Alliance as a soc for newcomers. They are active and helpful! Talk to a member today!!

Bump!

I just wanted to help spread the word about Global Alliance as a soc for newcomers. They are active and helpful! Talk to a member today!!

not so sure day ... i heard some complaints .... at least one of the members isnt happy ... and keeps spending a lot of time with me ... i have taken over as his mentor and his soc ... not sure what happened but hes relying on me ...

might have to have a chat with ozi i think .... see whats going on ...

cheers

baron

Happy to hear Feedback Baron

I guess not everyone will be happy all the time. I hope the member is happy with you and you're able to help as mentor.

If you want to chat, I'd be keen to hear what you have to say - usually you can find me around Troy or Treasure Island City.

Much appreciate the post from Daytona.

YOU CAN KEEP

Some of the people happy all of the time!
All of the people happy some of the time!

BUT YOU CAN NEVER KEEP

All of the people happy all of the time!

Global Alliance is a great active soc with an ever growing list of members. Dave has even bought an apartment which he has begun operating as a Society shop. Dave and Missa use a lot of their spare time selling items on behalf of Society members. This in itself shows that Dave is a very thoughtful leader. I will post some pictures very soon.

Reactions: Ozi
Some images of the recently opened Soc shop

The Soc shop is located at 5G Bronze Building - Treasure Island City

Anyone is welcome to have a browse, if you want to make a purchase contact Ozi or Missa (often found around TIC) or in the apartment.

The shop gives members a chance to start operating their own little bit of retail space - many of whom will eventually move up to a proper shop space.

socshop.jpg

and an image of some members hanging out in the apartment
prepbeacon.jpg

Last edited:
Global Alliance Is Goooood

ive been in this soc since the begginig of the year and i was in the british army before that wich was the foundation of this soc and everyone has been super helpful adn always caring and there are many well skilled members such as i that wears full shadow ;)

i encourage people to join this soc it is in the top 50 for members aswell

update on Soc progress

Firstly a welcome to all the new Soc members. The Soc has been growing very quickly with new applications coming in almost every day.

Currently the Soc has approx 130 members.

Gratz to all the soc members who have achieved promotions in the past few weeks. Also to all the members who have been pulling Globals and Hof's - seems to be many every day.

Recent Photo of Soc members

Very difficult to get all soc members online at the same time due to different time zones. We took a series of photos for our soc forum (please visit - www.eugahq.proboards79.com )

socpic.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Hi.

I'm not one month gaming now. 21 April (real life date), I find a member of Global Alliance called Craig Allan Bonham, near Twin Peaks. He say me about join your society, and then the two follow diferents roads.

I see here several post about join societys, about a lot of thousands in skills, and I think this is for me a long time for join.

I not haved a mentor, i read something about mentors but fear not have time for follow classes :rolleyes:

With no count Malls teleports, I think I know 4 or 5 in Eudoria, between Atlantis and Twin Peaks, a PvP zone NW of Camp Phoenix, and yesterday a new TP and city very N of Zychion.

I'm with the 3 last days learning to mining, is interesting, but perhaps 15 or 20 days hunting.

I have TT weapons, Opalo and Long Blade. My most high skills are:

Laser weaponry techology 682
Long Blades 145
Rifle 565 (Rank 3 Sniper)

Medical (Anatomy 507, Diagnosis 62, First Aid 222)

And a little in others.

I understand if you say is early for join.
And I think what can I make short and long time a new gamer for a society.

Greetings, Milesio.

I must say, it seems like a really good society :yay:

To apply for membership

Global Alliance is open to players of all levels who have a desire to grow their skills - we operate on a philosophy that every uber started as noob :)

To apply for membership - just private chat a GA member and ask to meet with a Colonel or Myself. You will find members online at all times of day and night - often find members around Treasure Island City or come up to the Soc apartment - Treasure Island City - Bronze Building 5G - always a popular hangout - often you will find Missa cutting someones hair there.

PS - thanks Annica for the positive feedback :)

I'm accepted yet.

It was a very interesting travel. And i practiced new commands for mouse and keyboard.

Thanx. Milesio.

Reactions: Ozi
Back