Goblin

Munkster

Mature
Hi, quick question,
Does Goblin still drop? or, for that matter, do ANY of the old U/L armours still drop?
Very little on auction , just shoes and one F shin.
I've been hunting cauda in the hope of the harness but so far Nada..

Well, to answer my own question, I think not, as I have killed about half a million of them by now and apart from three attack chips, they have dropped utter garbage. I DID find some Pixie arms on a Daikiba though so it seems some U/L armours do indeed still drop.

I mean, I looted Goblin Foot Guards today, so that is dropping, for sure. As far as the other parts go, I have no idea

i have duplicate Foot, glove and Harness M but these i think are common to find in auction. Arms i think was the hard one to find if i recall.

are you buying for acid protection? if not there are other sets that have impact. Pixie and adjusted pixies are common and cheap to buy

or be a disciple and graduate on what ever planet you want the armor from graduating

my personal favorite is Gnome as it looks the best to me - not sure if you can find all the parts or even what drops them - i just bought it on auction. Actually have two full sets :) overall tho i use the Musca Adjusted i bought.

I recently looted a few Goblin Foot Guards in Tidewater Caverns from Pupugi

Interesting news... I wonder if I have any spare parts laying about...

Back