Gold Card and Reader thrown out by the wife :( and support seems to be Missing in Action

toxinburn

Provider
Society
Apocalyptic Uprising
Toxin SG Burn
I had a really cruddy day on the 3rd of September I decided I wanted to play some entropia and as luck would have it I could not locate my gold card or reader, I tore up my whole house and dug through the trash even to attempt to find it, although I know it was on my desk where it always is, as I never had a need to move it before...well after looking for 2 or 3 days with no results I decided that it must have been thrown away by accident when my wife cleaned off my desk :eyecrazy: I have sent in a support case on Sept. 3rd 2015 and for some reason, I am hoping they are just behind or something....but I have not gotten any sort of reply at all. I sent in a scanned copy of my driver license front and back so I could have the security removed from my account temporarily so that I can login and buy a new set.....but now I am starting to freak out I do realize it was labor day weekend in the United States, so I guess my question is...was their some other sort of holiday in Sweden or what? I have had my avatar since Dec. 2007 and I am wondering what should I do, has anyone else had this problem, I did go ahead and make a second case because I am wondering is the support server messed up or what? I hope someone from MA happens to see this and look up my case, if they do my avatar is toxin SG burn and support cases are 309059 and 309411 so as you can see their has been like 400 cases or so submitted just since I sent the first in based on those numbers, but anyhow what should I do? I feel pretty much helpless right now, would love to be able to get on deposit and play but can't do anything until they take off the gold card for me. I am worried because I saw another post in the tech section of forums where another guy has been waiting for a looooong time with no reply as well with his support case, does anyone know what is going on with the support team?

Two questions spring to mind.

Why is the wife throwing stuff away from your desk (you've been playing this game for over 6 years, she must know its important)

What is to stop her throwing the replacement card and reader away? You going to put a lock on the door?

It may be helpful to paste here what your support case said, obviously removing personal details before you do so.

Two questions spring to mind.

Why is the wife throwing stuff away from your desk (you've been playing this game for over 6 years, she must know its important)

What is to stop her throwing the replacement card and reader away? You going to put a lock on the door?

It may be helpful to paste here what your support case said, obviously removing personal details before you do so.

hehe well I have not gotten any sort of reply from support so it would not do much good to paste what I have sent in as I did as you are supposed to send in pics of your photo id front and back in my case I used a drivers license and I let them know that the items are gone and unrecoverable they now belong to trash mountain lol....but ya believe me I wanted to cry when I came to the conclusion it is gone to the dump, my best guess is it somehow got mixed in with some newspaper that was on the desk and she just grabbed the whole bundle and chunked it in the garbage bag without being more careful which certainly sucks for me, I reckon in the future if/when I decide to buy a replacement card and reader I will have to put it someplace where only I can get to it, as my wife, as much as I love her can be bad about throwing documents and other important things out without noticing....you could say this is not the first time she has thrown something that was important out by accident. I just never had a prob with her cleaning off the desk before so I guess it was just unlucky day. I just figured they would have responded to my by now ya know...but maybe support isn't a team at all perhaps it is one person I have no idea honestly, I can say in the past they have always responded within the 48 hour window for me, however when I have a serious issue such as this all the sudden I am getting no response. To be honest I may not bother with gold card once this is done with because trust me it really sucks if the card quits working or it gets lost, the reader is not a problem so much but if your card stops working you have to send in the broken one to them through the mail and trust me I work for the post office, that could take quite awhile to get there from the USA to Sweden not to mention I have sent things internationally in the past and more than once things have came up missing through the mail I wonder what they would do then....but in my case from what I can tell I am supposed to send in a support case that included pics of my ID front and back and full avatar name, they then have to remove the gold card security from account so that you can login without the need of a code but I cannot even get to that point since I am not getting a reply.

A) Bury the body deep or the animals will find it.

B) There are about 250 vacation and holiday days each year in Sweden, although I do not know if Monday was one of them.

C) In your support cases, make it clear that you cannot play and deposit. That usually gets you to the top of the list.

D) The card readers should all be the same. If you know someone close that plays, use theirs. Run off a dozen or so numbers and write them down. When you finally get your new reader from MA, make sure to use all of the codes before generating the next one.

E) Good luck.

Perhaps it would put people at ease if in the future they are experiencing a delay in responding to support cases they could implement an automated email or notification system that would let people know that it could take awhile before responding, I did get a confirmation email that the case was accepted just worrying I guess....I will however let yall know how it turns out. I guess I am just posting about this to see if anyone else is having a problem with support response times right now, or if their is some Swedish holiday going on that I am unaware of that would be reason for no answer for over a week.

A friend will help you move house.

A good friend (or Rumsponge) will help you move a body. ;)

Dont panic Toxin, it'll all get sorted, and padlocks are pretty cheap.

A friend will help you move house.

A good friend (or Rumsponge) will help you move a body. ;)

Dont panic Toxin, it'll all get sorted, and padlocks are pretty cheap.

Hehehee, I better get a combo lock though or the key might get thrown away

B) There are about 250 vacation and holiday days each year in Sweden, although I do not know if Monday was one of them.

C) In your support cases, make it clear that you cannot play and deposit. That usually gets you to the top of the list.

D) The card readers should all be the same. If you know someone close that plays, use theirs. Run off a dozen or so numbers and write them down. When you finally get your new reader from MA, make sure to use all of the codes before generating the next one.

E) Good luck.

I figured the card itself tells the reader what sorta numbers to spit out, wonder if that would work at all...I think maybe you misunderstand my Card and Reader both are gone.

In response to B above i am sure they know I regularly lose my money on here lol, they have been getting it pretty steadily since 07 from me, without really giving me back much so one would think that might help but who knows, my money may not be green enough.

Well...hope it gets fixed soon in the meantime save some hofs and ath loot for me, will miss ya knuckleheads and I better get checked in to a clinic for withdrawals from entropia. I have been playing some other less entertaining games waiting for that reply that lets me get back into my account without needing the card codes.

You ever tidied up a wardrobe and thrown away some dresses and shoes by accident? :cool:

I failed relationship counsellor course btw....

I figured the card itself tells the reader what sorta numbers to spit out, wonder if that would work at all...I think maybe you misunderstand my Card and Reader both are gone.

Oh. Yeah, you're screwed.

Oh. Yeah, you're screwed.

I'm way to polite to tell him when he gets his replacement card and reader, his whole PC is going to be filled with natural yoghurt.

I'm way to polite to tell him when he gets his replacement card and reader, his whole PC is going to be filled with natural yoghurt.[/QUOTE
You added a "u" to yogurt..Ummm unnecessary alphabet abuse..LOL :eyecrazy: Heheheeeee

Well, good news it is sorted at last....I can only assume they had alot going on or maybe they were on vacation nonetheless it was fixed. I guess patience is a virtue however it is not a strong point for me. See yall around.

I had a really cruddy day on the 3rd of September I decided I wanted to play some entropia and as luck would have it I could not locate my gold card or reader, I tore up my whole house and dug through the trash even to attempt to find it, although I know it was on my desk where it always is, as I never had a need to move it before...well after looking for 2 or 3 days with no results I decided that it must have been thrown away by accident when my wife cleaned off my desk :eyecrazy: I have sent in a support case on Sept. 3rd 2015 and for some reason, I am hoping they are just behind or something....but I have not gotten any sort of reply at all. I sent in a scanned copy of my driver license front and back so I could have the security removed from my account temporarily so that I can login and buy a new set.....but now I am starting to freak out I do realize it was labor day weekend in the United States, so I guess my question is...was their some other sort of holiday in Sweden or what? I have had my avatar since Dec. 2007 and I am wondering what should I do, has anyone else had this problem, I did go ahead and make a second case because I am wondering is the support server messed up or what? I hope someone from MA happens to see this and look up my case, if they do my avatar is toxin SG burn and support cases are 309059 and 309411 so as you can see their has been like 400 cases or so submitted just since I sent the first in based on those numbers, but anyhow what should I do? I feel pretty much helpless right now, would love to be able to get on deposit and play but can't do anything until they take off the gold card for me. I am worried because I saw another post in the tech section of forums where another guy has been waiting for a looooong time with no reply as well with his support case, does anyone know what is going on with the support team?

what a story.. i had similar problem, got reply within 20 minutes, and they offered to remove security BUT recommended that i dont do it (as i have quite a lot of peds on my avatar, and they said it would be unsafe) . So they sent me new reader and new card and it arrived with 5 days. (i had 5 days off to enjoy the real life)

Back